Stitches PT 5

Stitches PT 5

A Story by LynLee

For a while we just sat there. I didn't think this was the time to ask because she looked teary. Instead I got up and went to the kitchen. I started to look for some cups and a faucet so that I could get Crystal some water. There wasn't a faucet or cups. I wondered how she made breakfast. I turned to look at where she was, but she was over by the windows now.

I walked closer, hugging myself, it had gotten colder. She didn't look teary at all, she loooked serious with her eyes peeled on the window. I looked out, hugging myself still. I looked hard, but couldn'y see anything out of the darkness.

"What are you looking for?" I asked. At first she didn't do anything. I thought she hadn't hear me.

"What ar.." She cut me off with a finger in my face. She turned her head and listened. I listened too, but didn't hear anything. I started to wave my hands to get her attention, but I stopped. Hearing a deep growl, then another. A symphony of growls started to get louder and louder. I stared at the window, hugging myself, but not from being cold, from being scared.

I started backing up and Crystal backed up in front of me. Suddenly a thpusand red eyes peered through the window. The growls got louder and suddenly they all opened there mouths and start smiling. Crystal put her hand in front me, as if protecting me. I think she was though.

I looked around to find something to protect myself against, but suddenly a flash came in front of me and I fell to the floor. I scremaed and fell hard, hitting my head. I got up, dizzy, then came back and saw Crystal leaning over something black and covered in green slime. She was holding a long silver sword. No it was clear? I couldn't tell, what I wondered is where it came from.

She was panting for breath and Crystal's bright yellow dress was dripping with the slime. She turned to me and saw that I was up. She ran over and helped me up. She looked back towards the windows with worried eyes. I couldn't take my eye off of the green-slimed thing laying on the white-turned green floor. She looked at me then the thing then the windows.

"Demons." She said. I heard cackling, as if they were laughing, outside.

"Well they can't get in can they?" I asked, scared of the answer. She looked back and forth from the one on the floor and the window. They were hard to see now, I thought maybe they were leaving, but all of a sudden the windows burst open with shards of glass flying everywhere.

Me and Crystal flew to the safest place we could find. When we heard the last of the glass fall we looked up. I saw six of the ugliest things ever. They had mishaped heads, none the same, and were pure black. There skin looked like a lizards and it was dripping with the green oozy stuff. The each held a different weapon. One had a long stick with spikes, another had a sword, but way different from Crystal's. This one was sleek and black. And very sharp.

The darkness looked as if it was coming inside the house and making it darker. I looked around for Crystal and saw her laying on the ground . She was just getting up and looking around. She took her sword and stood up, holding it ready. I looked around for a weapon, but akk I found was a long piece of glass. I ripped my shirt and tied it around the end. I stood up holding it ready too.

"Ha, look at this, there gonna try and fight us." One of them said in there cackly voices. I couldn't tell which had said it. I couldn't even find there mouths. Then someone stepped out of the clod of ugly monsters. 

He was rigid and handsome. He had a broad chin and was like seven feet tall. Very buff with jet black hair. Just my kind of guy, but I guessed he was evil. And he hung out with freaks.

He was dressed in armor and had a HUGE slick black sword by his side.

He looked over at me, I probably looked stupid holding my piece of glass with my shirt, and probably had a faraway look in my eyes. His were big baby blue eyes. Just amazing.

"Stacy!" Crystal called. I shook myself out of it and looked over at her. She was staring hard at me. I felt embarassed, then I heard one of the demons try to say something.

 'Yes, I know, but not now. It is not the time." He looked back to us and said,

"My 'friend' tells me that he wants to kill you, young Stacy..." He was going to say more, but I cut him off.

"I'm not 'young', I'm amost eighteen." I looked at him with stern eyes. Obviously he knew that, so I felt affended.

"Ah, fiesty. You will have fun with her..." He stopped and looked back at Crystal. Her eyes dropped and she looked back and forth to me and the evil dude.

"Sister." He said. finishing the previous sentence. I dropped the glass sword and it shattered at my feet. I didn't even notice the glass sticking out of my feet and I heard the demons start to laugh. I didn't care.

 

This dude, was Crystal's brother? WHAT?!?! Okay, more questions.

 

"Yes, and I believe I will have more fun when I watch her defeat Crimson." She smiled while saying this and I couldn't help but smile too.

 

His smile faded and he stared sternly at her. "Do not speak of here like that. That will never happen, and you know it." He started to smile again then turned to the demons.

"Head out!" He yelled. All the demons looked at him, then grunted while walking out of the ruined window. I heard all the glass crunching underneath there big feet-things.

 

He turned back around again, his black hair sliding in his face.

"My name is Granite, young Stacy."  I stared at him with piercing eyes. He laughed and walked out following the monsters. Although, he was one of them.

 

 

 

© 2010 LynLee


Author's Note

LynLee
please dont point out the spelling mistakes! Thanks! And they might be getting this short because I will be writing a lot of them!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

If you're going to write a lot of them, I would suggest to post this as a book, with chapters. Also, you need to work on coherency. This didn't make much sense at some parts. Maybe you can read it to yourself after you write it, and edit anything that doesn't sound right. The plot is really good. Crystal has a brother! Never expected that.

Posted 13 Years Ago


wow, very creative.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I liked this too. When I saw you had sent the request for this chapter I knew I just had to read it! I can't believe Stacey believes 18 is old. Random, I know, sorry.

Posted 13 Years Ago


love it. good job.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 23, 2010
Last Updated on November 23, 2010

Author

LynLee
LynLee

Where I am free, VA



About
Hola, me llamo LynLee. De donde es Earth. Me cumpleanos es Noviembre 24. Me gusta es escribir. Sorry had to practice my spanish somewhere. I'm LynLee. I'm fourteen and I am a writer. My best frien.. more..

Writing
Believe Believe

A Poem by LynLee


Dark sunset Dark sunset

A Poem by LynLee