7 Tips on how to clean your house fast

7 Tips on how to clean your house fast

A Story by Peter
"

In today's world, most people seem they are running short of time, and that is why they have always tried to find a way of doing their jobs more quickly. This is also the case in-house cleaning regime

"

In today's world, most people seem they are running short of time, and that is why they have always tried to find a way of doing their jobs more quickly. This is also the case in-house cleaning regime. Well maybe you have your guests arriving in some few minutes, or you want to do some quick cleaning before you leave or work, and you are wondering how can you achieve all this in the shortest time possible.


If you have ever found yourself in such a situation, then the information herein is entirely meant for you. There are specific tools, shortcuts, and methods that can quickly help you clean your house faster. Read on and find out some of these tricks.


Open the windows


Opening the windows is a primary cleaning mechanism that reduces indoor air pollution by allowing air circulation. It gets rid of some of the gaseous household products that make your house stuffy. Therefore, before you lay your hand on any cleaning material ensure you have all windows wide open such that when you are cleaning the dust will no settle on sets and other pieces of furniture .nce you have performed this simple activity you can now prepare to engage in cleaning your house actively.


Declutter


Decluttering is a proven way that can make your house clean in the shortest time possible. How do you do this? Well, start by throwing away any trash that may be scattered within the house. When you are confident that all the trash have been attended to, start putting every item where it should be. This includes putting dirty laundry in the laundry basket which should be located in a strategic position. This trick is correctly working because it ensures your home is well arranged and every item will be in its right place. Children tend to leave the clothes and books on sofas, but after doing this, your house will look much cleaner ad conducive.


Get hot and steamy


A steam mop should be on your top mot household cleaning items that you should have in your home. It saves you a lot of time when it comes to cleaning your house. You dont have to fill your mop bucket. All you need to do is to do is to organize your cleaning chemicals then wire out the mop severally. Ensure your water tank is full before switching it on.


This system takes about a minute to heat up which gives you an allowance to clear your path before you start steaming. Therefore, wiz around your steam mop and you will achieve cleaning in a short time. This method also sanitizes with steam so that you can't tamper with cleaning products.


Get rid of bad smells


Eco-me vitamin �"infused air fresher is correctly designed to give your home ultimate natural freshness. Besides, apart from supplementing your air with its minty scent it also introduces it with vitamin B. Most air fresheners may be bad for your health because it contains phthalates. If you havent cleaned your house for some time, you can spritz this handy air freshener in your home, and any unpleasant smells will be eliminated. You can quickly apply this method to achieve a quick and clean house.


Take out the trash


Taking out household trash can make your house smell and look better. You can apply the same method to other vital areas such as bathrooms and even the living room trash. It is always tempting to leave trash in the house because of procrastination which goes it pilled hence attracting some lingering smell in the house. Therefore, dont wait for it to pile up because it will lead to additional problems, clean it up and dispose of it well.


Vacuum your house


Vacuuming critical areas in your house is one of the most preferred options for cleaning your home fast. Well, you might require to use robot vacuum cleaners for proper cleaning in your house. If pet hair, for instance, is not taken care of you might end up with all sort of issues. When you notice your pet hair is all over the place you have two possible options:


  • you might choose to use an upright vacuum cleaner

  • using a robot vacuum cleaner


However, most pet owners find the biggest headache is cleaning pet hair from upholstery and carpets.


Therefore, if you want to achieve this correctly then, you might want to consider having a Roomba for pets. It has a three-phase cleaning mechanism which ensures debris and pet hair are thoroughly cleaned using counter-rotating brushes. This is a perfect choice if you want to keep your home allergen free from hairs and danders. Roomba 980 is one of the most powerful vacuum cleaners in the Roomba series.


•  It cleans carpets, floors and pet hair

•  It has HEPA filters which capture up to 99% allergens

•  It has an advanced dirt detection

•  It has one of the leading navigation systems in the industry(iAdapt 2.0)

•  It supports WIFI, and it is compatible with Alexa

•  It has a longer battery life


Additionally, it has a carpet boost mode which offers ten times air power suction which makes it ideal in sucking all the fur and hair trapped in the carpets.it has long-haired brushes which enables it to clean all the pet hair. Therefore, regardless of your floor type rumba got you covered.


Use a feather duster


Are your guests at the gate and you havent cleaned your house? Don't worry feather duster will clean those spaces that are in plain sight. You dont have to concentrate on the room that your guests will not access. You need to focus on the living room for quick cleaning, and probably later you might need to deep clean with a vacuum cleaner.


Conclusion


The tips have mentioned above are cost-effective and straightforward it allows you to clean your house as fast as possible to avoid certain embarrassment. All you will need to do is to be fast and detailed so that you dont mess your home further. Be composed and have a system of cleaning if you prefer starting from the kitchen let it be so so that your cleaning can be systematic.

© 2019 Peter


Author's Note

Peter

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

16 Views
Added on September 23, 2019
Last Updated on September 23, 2019

Author

Peter
Peter

CO