Just Thinking,

Just Thinking,

A Poem by ~*Cuddle_Bug*~
"

Yeah, it's not really a poem. . . and yeah, it's not very good. . . but still, it's symbolic of the truth and it makes me cry so, thought I'd share. . . and yeah, it is maybe for Muffin, but I don't know if he'll read it.

"

 

          I’ll hold you close, wanting to keep you warm but knowing well that it’s probably working the other way around.

 

I’ll take all of five long minutes removing every layer of clothing off of your body, enjoying every second of it and kissing your soft lips every three.

 

I’ll try so desperately to mold myself against every ripple of your body so tightly that I almost feel my skin melting into yours, until I can no longer tell my pleasure from yours.

 

I’ll breath heavy against your neck and pull you closer every time you move.

 

And later when I’m sitting next to you in bed, I’ll lie to you and tell you that I’m cold so that maybe you’ll let me curl up against you and spend a while longer in your arms.

 

© 2008 ~*Cuddle_Bug*~


Author's Note

~*Cuddle_Bug*~
Yup, I know I suck. . . find some other way to tell me that, please.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

i like it!!!!!!!! i'm sure this puffy fellow will like it also. it's snazzy...mind you the typos. i love you------snits

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

That was beautiful! It brought tears to my eyes.
Great job

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You don't suck, so shut bout that. It's really good. There's a certain flow, but dissimiliar to that of the usual styles for poems. It's very realistic and you can hear the person. But it doesn't give much sense of the person's gender. I like that aspect most. I wasn't done, but I can't finish right now.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 26, 2008
Last Updated on June 30, 2008

Author

~*Cuddle_Bug*~
~*Cuddle_Bug*~

Brier, WA



About
[email protected] . . . IM me if you're bored I hold this hand And know it's mine Believing not The age of time For years have past And I have grown But never still Doubt my own My name is Ge.. more..

Writing