Fragment #2

Fragment #2

A Story by Marie A. Maya
"

Talk about cheesy

"
I can't wait for the day when we can sleep together. Not sex but sleep. With our legs tangled in between the soft, white sheets with the window open to let in the warm summer breeze; the lullaby of the crickets and loons filling the bedroom. Your arm around my waist and your hand in the small of my back. My thumb tracing the outline of your lips, feeling your hot breath on my skin. Our eyes locked on each other as you place your fingers lightly on my neck, your warmth running running across my skin as you slowly lean in to kiss me. My heart racing when your lips are just centimeters away. And then the kiss that sets the switch on the butterflies that swarm in my stomach. Your arm pulling me close. My hand placed over the hair on your chest. A kiss of one, two, three counts. And you pull away to look me in the eyes to whisper sleepily that you love me. My thumb gently runs over your jaw as your eyes, heavy with sleep, close. With my head placed perfectly in the crook of your neck, my fingers dance up and down your arm as your heartbeat slows from racing. I whisper i love you and fall asleep in your arms with the sweet taste of your lips still lingering on mine.

© 2013 Marie A. Maya


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
Added on September 25, 2013
Last Updated on September 25, 2013
Tags: love, sleeping, summer, couple

Author

Marie A. Maya
Marie A. Maya

MI



About
17, stressed, depressed and not even well dressed. I want people to quote me more..

Writing