Single Use Bioprocessing Systems Market Outlook: Industry Research Report and Global Market Growth

Single Use Bioprocessing Systems Market Outlook: Industry Research Report and Global Market Growth

A Story by rahul gautam
"

Single-use bioprocessing technology is mainly used in the development and production of biopharmaceuticals.

"
     
Rising demand of disposables in biopharmaceutical production, increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, which requires biological drugs for their management and treatment, low manufacturing costs of disposable products and instrument, and improving life science research infrastructure are some of the growth drivers of the global single-use bioprocessing systems market. In addition, technological advancement in bioprocessing systems is also driving the growth of global single-use bio-processing systems market. Increasing numbers of mergers and acquisitions and rapid product launches are some of the major trends, observed in the global single-use bioprocessing systems market.
 
Country wise, the U.S., followed by Canada, is the largest market for single-use bioprocessing systems in North America. Germany, the U.K., France and Italy are some of the major countries holding significant shares of single-use bio-processing systems market in Europe. In Asia-Pacific, India, Japan, and China are major markets for single-use bio-processing systems; whereas Brazil holds largest market share of single-use bioprocessing systems market in Rest of the World (RoW).

Some of the major players operating in global single-use bioprocessing systems market include Tarpon Biosystems Inc., GE Healthcare, STI Components Inc., Merck & Co Inc., Saint-Gobain Corporation, Sartorius Stedim Biotech SA, PendoTECH, ThermoFisher Scientific Inc., Parker Hannifin Corporation, Pall Corporation, Eppendorf AG, Cellexus Ltd. and Broadley-James Ltd.

© 2018 rahul gautam


Author's Note

rahul gautam
For more Details:
Contact:
P&S Market Research
347, 5th Ave. #1402
New York City, NY - 10016
Toll-Free: +1-888-778-7886 (USA/Canada)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on April 16, 2018
Last Updated on April 16, 2018
Tags: Single Use Bioprocessing Systems