Turning Pages

Turning Pages

A Poem by raj24
"

Its the beginning of a story, i hope you all will love it.

"

Life gives you a strange feeling when you are down and out, but it gives you certain surprises that make it worth living. As I moved into the room all alone, I found her following me, it was not the first time she was doing this to me, but this time even my own shadow was following her. I reached to her room and everything was just the way I left it in the morning except the picture on the wall, it was on bed looking at me with a smile. I knew it was she who did it but I was helpless I cant say anything to her, as I moved to check further things I found her dairy on the bed side, it was open as if she has just finished writing it, and before I could touch it, every page started turning and it stopped when that page was open.

 

Dated: 14th Feb’ 2009

 

Waiting for you

 

This does sound strange but guess what I am waiting for you, yes for you Mr Avi, after all those moments of fights and arguments, those phone call kisses, finally we are meeting and I just can’t stop smiling thinking about you. You just can’t guess how many times I already have checked myself in the mirror, am I looking perfect, is everything fine, all sort of questions are coming in mind, are you handsome, I just hope you are otherwise I am seriously going to kill you or perhaps myself. You said you will be here by 12 but mr its already 12.30 and there is no sign of you and what am I doing, writing a page for you, see you are so lucky, a whole page about you, but I am sort of loving it, so here I go.

 

Once I was all lost, lost in my dream, lost in this world,

Everything was strange for me, birds were not singing, and sky was not all that blue,

My smile was just for myself, my words were all without a meaning,

Then one day it all changed as I met you, and you became a desire that I don’t know how I am going to hold,

You words made me smile, and for the first time I noticed dimples that were hiding somewhere deep inside,

For the first time I realized there is a limit to time and now I have someone to say good night,

You have became the star of my dreams where sometime I am a princess and you are my king,

My pillow suddenly found I am too strong, as I cuddle it every night as if I am in your arms,

With every kiss on phone I found my lips wishing for you soft and long,

My mornings have became beautiful, as birds have finally started singing for me,

Sun has stopped looking into my eyes as dreams of night takes long time to say good bye,

With you my world has started to change, now it’s no more just me, rather it’s all you for me,

I look at myself strangely in the mirror, I see you holding me closer, caressing me like a lover,

My eyes make me blush, as I see myself falling into you,

They say love is an addiction; probably my only cure is you.

 

 

I guess your bus has come, so I have to stop it here, I think I already have dreamt a lot about you, so I would write further good things only after meeting you, lets see whether I am going to doom or going to love your every sight. Catch you boy.

 

Aisha

The page ended and I realized someone was smiling looking at me and before I could say anything I heard her saying please turn to another page, I am feeling alive.

 

To be continued:

 

 

© 2016 raj24


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
¿
Yay! Am the first to review even if am 2 years late😁
When does life never surprise us? It always does!.....
I'm happy that I can genuinely smile after reading this.....you know the one thing I believe in my Math teacher is that once he'd said "Maths = Girls' Heart" ......now all is upon you, take them as complicated formulas nor as simple butter😃.... thanks so much for sharing this sweet, uplifting and lovely poem, friend....great read! :)

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
¿
Yay! Am the first to review even if am 2 years late😁
When does life never surprise us? It always does!.....
I'm happy that I can genuinely smile after reading this.....you know the one thing I believe in my Math teacher is that once he'd said "Maths = Girls' Heart" ......now all is upon you, take them as complicated formulas nor as simple butter😃.... thanks so much for sharing this sweet, uplifting and lovely poem, friend....great read! :)

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
1 Review
Added on April 12, 2016
Last Updated on April 12, 2016

Author

raj24
raj24

Delhi, Delhi, India



About
I enjoy writing and i believe that could be the only introduction of anyone who writes. Its a passion and it keeps me going. I am new into this, but I am learning. Its nice to be here. more..

Writing
THE MASK THE MASK

A Poem by raj24


SECRET SECRET

A Poem by raj24