Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Digital Music Distribution India

Digital Music Distribution India

A Story by Raja
"

150+ Stores Release Song On National And International Platforms Unlimited music distribution - Get your music on Gaana, JioSaavan, Wynk Music, Spotify, iTunes/Apple Music, Shazam, Tidal, Amazon Music

"
### Elevate Your Music Career with India's Leading Distribution Service: Reach 150+ Stores Globally

Launch your music on an international stage with our top-tier music distribution service, offering access to over 150 national and international platforms. Spread your sound across popular networks such as Gaana, JioSaavan, Wynk Music, Spotify, iTunes/Apple Music, Shazam, Tidal, Amazon Music, TikTok, Tencent, and many more. Beyond mere distribution, we provide exclusive caller tune services across all major cellular networks in India, bridging the gap between you and your audience.

#### Unlimited Opportunities with Global Music Distribution

Unlock limitless possibilities with our unrestricted music distribution offering. By featuring your tracks on an extensive array of platforms, you not only broaden your listener base but also enhance your opportunities to earn more. Our service ensures your presence on leading music platforms where your fans are most engaged.

#### Retain 100% of Your Royalties

Empower your musical journey with the freedom to keep 100% of your royalties. Our platform prioritizes artist autonomy, allowing you to control your profits and track your success with comprehensive analytics that reveal trends and listener demographics from around the world.

#### Streamline Your Music Monetization and Licensing

Efficiently distribute, license, and monetize your music all from one convenient location. Whether it’s syncing your tunes to films or commercials or securing other licensing opportunities, our service simplifies the process. Safeguard your music rights and discover new revenue streams effortlessly.

#### Connect with Fans and Gain Insightful Analytics

Maximize your reach and connect with a growing fan base using our powerful promotional tools. Our platform provides insightful analytics, enabling you to gauge how your music performs across different territories and platforms. Make informed decisions with data that guide your promotional strategies.

### Start Your Success Story Now!

Step into a world of opportunities with a music distribution partner that opens doors both domestically and internationally. Join a community of artists who have expanded their reach and increased their earnings through our comprehensive service. Release your music, engage with fans across the globe, and take full control of your earnings today!

© 2024 Raja


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on April 28, 2024
Last Updated on April 28, 2024
Tags: music distribtuion, the black turn, digital music distribution india, best music distribution in india

Author

Raja
Raja

Luckhnow, Haryana, India



About
hey my self raja and im a singer and artist i know the magic of music and i am from luckhnow more..