Remotest Battle

Remotest Battle

A Story by rajatthebest
"

When the reason for a war is a T.V. remote

"
Ready.... Steady.... Goooo....!!!!
Rushhhh....

Then, a sudden explosion gifted by us(me and my sister) resulted in a stormy air gush which nearly blew away my mother who had been fasting since long. Her dedication had already broken many records; her intention wasn't to fit in a 45 cm wide mirror but she was committed to a hidden perspective which remains deeply buried in her own mind even after 51 interrogations.

Last night, my grandfather (my mother's dad) made an acquisition and profoundly screamed in an acoustic manner looking towards his half-shrinked daughter.
She was with an absolute irritable reason of the 'fast' which 'slowly ' turned into a persistent 'tag' deliberately illustrating her poor health.

"Half-blood" princess, he cried. (my mother still remains her father's princess)

We made our way to the living room, where nobody was currently living.
My sister jerked off twice and then opened up her arms as if was trying to hug as many air molecules as she could and got hold of the most worthy thing we could ever dream of in that unordered shabbily organized non-living room.

It was a remote.... the T.V. remote.

Her acrobatics provided the necessary evidences of human evolution from our ancestral apes.
Her joy of grabbing the remote earlier than my stunted stunts made her ignore the value of the gold medal which she earned, a few minutes ago.
She had just air-kissed the remote before I played my part and snatched it from her and ran all around, in a way to tease, on her drastic failure.

Suddenly, my non-living room arbitrarily turned upside down on the account of the heroinic entrance of my mother and my sister managed to fetch all about it to my mother, in a single huffy breath.
My mother's aquiline eyes missed nothing on the sarcastic so-called 'crime scene'. We were expecting her character to go assailant but she was pretty good at that moment and surprisingly started laughing merrily. She must have witnessed these kinds of gibberish acts for never, which went appreciably noticed from her lustrous smile.

After putting some gloomy efforts to change the currently displayed T.V. channel, I deduced another reason for my mother's girlish giggles.
The battery behind our remote wasn't there.
After some hard-nosed requests, I found out the fact that my father with his uncertain precognition abilities was hoping for all this foolishness and hence, he had already played his master-stroke.

He broke about it to my mother, earlier and therefore we just got a single audience enjoying our whole show with an overwhelming pleasure and sound satisfaction.

So,.... A remote tale of a remote battle for a T.V. remote.

© 2019 rajatthebest


Author's Note

rajatthebest
Will love to be reviewed in detailed manner without any hesitation in describing and highlighting my mistakes.
Even, rate this if possible.

Thanks, would be really a fantabulous help in shaping my inner writer in the right way.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on November 29, 2019
Last Updated on November 29, 2019
Tags: Funny, humour, sarcasm, satirical

Author