The Insider's Guide to Living Room Interior Designs

The Insider's Guide to Living Room Interior Designs

A Story by Rajat Tyagi
"

Get here the insider's guide discussing here the best interior designs for a living room. Read the article below to find some interesting ideas.

"
A living room is a place where all family members come together and spend quality time with one another. Hence, it’s only fair that this space should be given extra thought when it comes to working out its look, décor, etc.

Creating a show stopping living area can be an interesting project to undertake. The number of ideas to work with is virtually limitless " you can either design a space which is cozy or have a room that is exceptionally spacious, depending on your mood and lifestyle. All you require to get started is some inspiration freshly served with new ideas.



Begin with the essentials of living room interiors. Seek out a comfortable sofa, lounge table and a well designed carpet. Give considerable thought to the mix of furniture and décor you would like to enjoy while sitting in. Play with colours and textures that bring out the best in you. Figure out the kind of lighting you want your room to be bathed in. Bring home furnishings that entice you every time you enter the room. Every little detail matters. This is the reason why it’s so important to consider each and every nuance of your living room interior designing.

Traditional vs Contemporary vs Modern Living Room Interior Designs

Whether it’s a traditional or contemporary or modern design, you can create a living room that leaves a long-lasting impact. Let’s take a look at some of these ideas and help you find an interior design that best suits your lifestyle.

Traditional Essence

A living room that has traditional elements can create a look that is classic and timeless. From Persian carpets to majestically carved mahogany tables, there are endless possibilities of adding character to your living space. You can also consider low-hanging decorative chandeliers and perfectly tailored sofa cushions to achieve a traditional essence. In case you wish to mix tradition with modern, you can always explore the option of getting your furniture legs tapered for a stylish seating.

Contemporary Elegance

Create a clean and spacious room with a contemporary design. Have a sofa installed that covers half the diameter of the central portion of your room and place differently coloured cushions onto it. Get a perfectly manicured steel table and stack it with books or magazines. You can also place plants in the room, but don’t overdo it. Consider getting LED lights and UPVC sliding windows. Both these installations will help reduce your energy and billing costs. UPVC sliding windows are highly energy efficient and great for natural light and ventilation. And coupled with LED lights, UPVC windows can transform your room into a classy example of a stylish home.

Marriage of Modern and Contemporary

Consider fashioning out a design that blends the best elements of both modern and contemporary worlds. Complement your carved sofa with simplistic yet edgy modern designs in tables, lamps, and other decor items. A living room that combines these two styles in interior design have a lot of space for leg movement.

So, now that you have three inspirational ideas in front of you, all you need to do is chart out a design plan which you can do it on your own or seek professional help for. Remember to start with the essentials and interweave them with a design that best captures your heart.

© 2014 Rajat Tyagi


Author's Note

Rajat Tyagi
The Insider's Guide to Living Room Interior Designs.
You're welcome to review & rate it and comment over it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

465 Views
Added on September 16, 2014
Last Updated on October 28, 2014
Tags: upvc sliding windows, living room interior designs

Author

Rajat Tyagi
Rajat Tyagi

India



About
I am a Blogger and an Author. I loves to write. more..

Writing