Customer Feedback for Fenesta

Customer Feedback for Fenesta

A Story by Rajat Tyagi
"

Fenesta is the most trustable company among its customers. A testimony to this is the positive feedback received from customers with varied requirements.

"
Fenesta has been a trusted name for Indian customers for a long time and is leaving no stone unturned to increase its presence and reputation across the country.

Fenesta, the premier provider of window-door solutions in India, has given a new look to homes across the length and breadth of the country " whether they were being revamped or being constructed from ground up. Fenesta offers products that amalgamate design with ergonomics which can withstand the extremities of the weather conditions. And to perfectly complement this, the company also proffers exceptional customer service which begins with selecting designs and ends with proper installation of the product.

Specialized UPVC windows and doors sold by Fenesta can transform the look of a home in an instant. With their excellent insulation properties, outside noise can be greatly reduced. With steel reinforced frames, larger sizes can be achieved, which in turn offer the enjoyment of adequate sunlight. The windows and doors can also be treated with monsoon proof features which help prevent water seepage into homes. And not to forget, UPVC proves immensely advantageous in cutting down energy costs and improving the energy efficiency of homes.



Let’s take a look at some of the customer feedback for Fenesta.

 “We were fanatical about the finish of our home. That’s why we invested in flawless windows.” - Mr. Ravishankar and Mrs. Ragini Rao, Dollars Enclave, J.P. Nagar, Bangalore

Customers are increasingly acquiring discerning preferences and an eye for the minutest of details. Fenesta manufactures and customizes products to meet the precise needs of its customers. Mr. Ravishankar and Mrs. Rao wanted windows with “flawless finish” that could blend in easily with the interior décor and add personality to their house. With Fenesta, this requirement got fulfilled to perfection.

I can't recognize my own apartment.” - Mr. Chandan Hazari, Prabhadevi, Mumbai

Low maintenance, aesthetic appeal and protection from rain seepage got delivered to Mr. Hazari when he decided to choose Fenesta for his home renovation project. He did consider another manufacturer, but Fenesta reached his doorstep first. Window replacement is an integral part of Fenesta’s specialized service. The more superior UPVC windows replace old aluminum and wood windows and offer a green alternative to modern living.

After 32 years, I’ve found the perfect window solution.” - Mr. Murugesan, Selaiyur, Chennai

Mr. Murugesan got his old and warped wooden windows replaced with Fenesta replacement windows. He chose Fenesta windows to enjoy the low maintenance and sound-proof features along with the frame design that provided thickness similar to that provided by wood. Fenesta frames are strong and unbending. They don’t warp or corrode like wooden frames.

Fenesta always ensures that it’s delivering a hassle free service to all its customers " that is both timely and perfect. Fenesta experts are always on their best game to ensure that all customer needs are met without any delay. Hence, at every step of the way, Fenesta staff lends a helping hand to ascertain that no customer requirement goes unnoticed and every wish gets fulfilled.

Have you ever made a purchase from Fenesta? Will you be willing to invest in UPVC windows and doors to enjoy a better living? Share your thoughts and Fenesta reviews with us.

© 2014 Rajat Tyagi


Author's Note

Rajat Tyagi
Customer Feedback for Fenesta.

Give your review and also rate it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1144 Views
Added on September 19, 2014
Last Updated on October 28, 2014
Tags: fenesta reviews

Author

Rajat Tyagi
Rajat Tyagi

India



About
I am a Blogger and an Author. I loves to write. more..

Writing