The Real Concept Behind All Terrain Vehicles

The Real Concept Behind All Terrain Vehicles

A Story by Rajat Tyagi
"

ATVs are the rulers of bumpy stretches; they do so like no other vehicle fleet. The main concept behind the design of these vehicles is that they are meant to play smoothly on harsh terrains.

"
ATVs are the rulers of bumpy stretches; they do so like no other vehicle fleet. The main reason behind the conceptualization, design, engineering and manufacture of ATVs at such a huge scale today is that these vehicles ply on uneven surfaces. Some manufacturers have also come up with specially built ones for children; these models allow adults to take a ride with the entire family. No wonder ATVs are growing popular with every passing minute and there is an ever increasing fan base following suit.

What is a All Terrain Vehicles (ATVs)?

These ATVs are meant to tame rocky patches, muddy terrains, forest paths, sandy stretches and all other bumpy surfaces. They can also resist the harshest weather conditions because they are well tested to perform flawlessly. One major concept behind these vehicles is that they have been designed to move better in snow and mud than a sledge or a mud-bike. Besides, power-sliding around a corner on an ATV is simply unrivaled till date.



A major factual conception behind the design of an ATV’s body is that they are engineered for safety. An ATV is statistically safer than most other four wheelers because the rider always wears a helmet; the only thing is that helmets and all other ATV safety gears must be of the right size for a safe jaunt. No wonder they are so popular amongst youth; the competition in the ATV world across the world is open and riders from any age group can take part in ATV events. So one can guess that engineering teams in renowned manufacturers came up with a unique vehicle fleet in which there is one for everyone.

ATVs come with age appropriate and skill appropriate models. There are low powered, smaller sized and even customized versions available in the market to suit a rider’s needs. The best part is a driver must be trained to drive a registered ATV; apart from this there is no need of a license. This throws light on the concept that ATVs are open to everybody above the age group of 6 years!

These vehicles can be broadly divided into groups, namely ‘utility’ and ‘sports’. The utility models are intellectualized in a way so as to allow riders to transport loads, haul goods on an attached carriage and carry 'stuff' around a property easily. They can also be used to plow, mow a lawn, etc. with proper attachments. On the other hand, the concept behind sports ATVs is to render powerful performance on rocky, mountainous terrains, sandy stretches and even in muddy forest areas. There are a lot of reputed brands producing good ATVs for adventure. The latest one in such ATVs is Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS India.

Thus, ATVs are more or less have the best racing coverage and enjoy the popularity amongst all vehicle groups. No wonder so many major manufacturers have participated in conceptualizing this vehicle fleet with futuristic designs to conquer harsher zones easily. These vehicles move easily on tough trails and still offer a thrill that is remarkable.

© 2014 Rajat Tyagi


Author's Note

Rajat Tyagi
The Real Concept Behind All Terrain Vehicles.

You all are welcome to rate and review this article.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

you seem to have a eye for non-fiction.good info.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

450 Views
1 Review
Added on September 22, 2014
Last Updated on September 22, 2014
Tags: Polaris rzr xp 1000 EPS India, atv vehicles, ATV for Adventure

Author

Rajat Tyagi
Rajat Tyagi

India



About
I am a Blogger and an Author. I loves to write. more..

Writing