What to look for when buying a used car

What to look for when buying a used car

A Story by Writers Cafe News
"

car experts Select the car that fits in your budget, require less maintenance and run smoothly on road for longer period of time that sustain your car value.

"

Are you thinking of buying a car but worried about the rising inflation and higher EMIs bothering your budget, you should consider buying a used car. For new learner driver, who are keen to learn the driving must go for second hand cars to improve their driving skills. However, buying used cars in Mumbai is not an easy task but if you measure few things then the works becomes much easier. 


First fix your budget:


Since used cars are available in a comprehensive range of models and prices, the first important step would be to decide your budget before haunting for a car. The value of a car depends upon how old the car is, how many kilometers it has already been driven and the condition it is in. So, if the price of brand new car is around Rs 8 lakh, then you could get the second hand cars for anywhere between Rs 6 lakh to Rs 7 lakh.

Once you have budget in mind, selection for the car becomes easier and then next step you could do is check out which models fits in that budget.

Choosing a model: 


As per the car experts Select the car that fits in your budget, require less maintenance and run smoothly on road for longer period of time that sustain your car value. One should not be aspirational but practical when you are planning to purchase a car. You should always choose the newer old cars for sale in mumbai than the older ones. Also, one should remember that smaller cars are easy to maintain than the bigger ones. Servicing of the small car would cost less as compare to bigger car. Similarly, spare parts would be expensive for a bigger car model.  

Checking it on road:


It is important to take a test drive before making a final decision. When you are seeking for a car, ask for the car’s history.  Car history will help you to know more about its servicing and the past history. It would be better to take your mechanic to analyze the condition of the car. Mechanic will assist you to understand how much more servicing needs to be done in the car, or the extra price you may get if you were to buy used cars in Mumbai.

Things to be consider:


While analyzing a car you need to be cautious about some strategy vendors might use to make a quick buck. Mileage and the age of the car are the vital elements of its value; unethical dealers try to tampering with these two elements to make money. For example, if the car has run 60,000 km, the dealer could make as much as Rs 20,000 more if mileage is brought down to 30,000 km by tampering with the equipment.

As the buyer, you need to be very cautious about these tricks, and check that car reveals the odometer figure. Ensure to change the tyres if the car has run more than 40,000 km.

The final call: If you are purchasing a car for first time, then try to purchase used car from the reputed dealers who have their name in the market and possess knowledge about the car. The cars selected by the reputed dealers go through rigorous quality test. Hence you are assured of consistent product. 

Truebil -     http://www.truebil.com/used-cars-in-mumbai

© 2016 Writers Cafe News


Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

Writers Cafe News
If you are purchasing a car for first time, then try to purchase used car from the reputed dealers who have their name in the market and possess knowledge about the car.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on July 20, 2016
Last Updated on July 20, 2016
Tags: used cars in mumbai