Story of Vendor & Hawker in chaos.

Story of Vendor & Hawker in chaos.

A Story by Ashi written tale & poetry

Glimpsing at market zone the vendor's & hawker's busy in selling their good's.
overall crowd people bargaining over the price than bhaiya says .' Bhaut Mehnga hai humko kuch fayda nahi hai'' . What we want for that when we bargain & buy that is something different feeling.
Vendor life is based on daily wages that they earn through selling from starting the day till day end it's challenging for them. Married vendor women with saree, red bindi on forehead, green & red bangles on hand messy hair sitting in corner of the street with their children's chit-chatting in front of them keep the basket full of fruits & flowers. In the middle of the footpath no hygiene, but they all are free of mind that's makes them powerful.

According to BMC (Legal Department ) The Bombay Shops & Establishment Act, 1948. Authority comes without intimation in chaos hawker busy selling the good's without a license as they glance the vehicle they start chirping, 'chor Gadi aayi ' just run & search place for storage. If authorities notice they take away vendor stocks. But in festive season BMC is humble and kind toward's them that whole scenario help to make the differences.
written on 01.01.2022

© 2022 Ashi written tale & poetry


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thank you Soren for the kind comment :)

Posted 2 Years Ago


A vivid and engaging story of life at its most basic and the human trial that we all encounter and have to overcome. Well done. I think it is one of your best.

Posted 2 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 21, 2022
Last Updated on January 21, 2022

Author

Ashi written tale & poetry
Ashi written tale & poetry

IN, India



About
Welcome to my page I started writing in 2019. I keep it simple so readers would enjoy the journey of skill. Thank you in anticipation to everyone. more..

Writing