She Believed

She Believed

A Poem by Ramsey

When she was fourteen, she believed she was invincible. She believed that even though people could hurt her they wouldn't because they loved her. She believed that what she was doing wasn’t wrong. She believed there was no way out of the pit she had dug. She believed there was only one option.

She believed they could last another 134 days until he was allowed. She believed he would kiss her when the time came. She believed he loved her. She believed he would never leave. She believed that she had done something wrong.

She believed he could mend her broken heart. She believed he was worth apologizing to. She believed he also loved her. She believed he would return to her. She believed he was just in a mood. She believed she deserved the pain inflicted on herself.

She believed he was worth it. She believed he was true to her. She believed he was never going to leave. She believed he truly was the one. She believed she was used. She believed he didn’t mean what he said. She believed she was a s**t.

She knows she will get better. She knows she will survive. She knows she'll move on. She knows she's worth it. She knows she's okay.

© 2017 Ramsey


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on December 21, 2017
Last Updated on December 21, 2017

Author

Ramsey
Ramsey

Omaha, NE



About
another cliche girl in a cliche world more..

Writing
this is why this is why

A Poem by Ramsey


I Am I Am

A Poem by Ramsey


A.R.P. A.R.P.

A Poem by Ramsey