solutions, the beginning.

solutions, the beginning.

A Story by rama
"

it was never the beginning.

"

Solutions, the beginning.  

Solutions, what are they? Mixed components of life lost, forgotten. Headaches faced and concurred just to breach a wall, a wall as high as our own conscious. Every darn thing that breaths, walks strive to leave a mark, a scar and the only element needed to make their remains noticeable is to find solutions, solutions worthwhile considering, believing. Solutions so needed solutions that will change the way we perceive things, the solution that will change this world.

What does a solution mean to an individual, what will change if he finds a solution? An answer? What if all the questions he ever asked were answered? He will breathe, sleep... peacefully, without any weights over his shoulders, without any doubts on himself, his own conscious, intellect.  He will run fee, run wild knowing all the walls, paths, blocks and ways to every maze he runs into, finding every piece of every missing puzzle, Solving problems, confusions. Quenching his thirst for wisdom and perception.... killing his excitement, freezing his life. Nothing new comes up, nothing different happens, nothing proves the existence of the unknown, places he has never been to, nothing proves of a life that he never lived, a life with his own mistakes, with his own ignorance, with his own wrong choices.

Knowing everything is just a theory that could never suit mankind, could never suit a species that feeds on the unknown. We live our life trying to figure out why we live, why we exist and we wake up every morning fighting the same demons that gave us nightmares last night. We phase all through this to just figure out why and the instant we find an answer, a solution for all this, our existence becomes meaningless. We become filled papers with no more lines to write. Our adventure ends. Solutions were never the beginning, it is just a means to an end.  

© 2017 rama


Author's Note

rama
I love exploring, I loved this journey. open to all sorts of criticism

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
Added on January 23, 2017
Last Updated on January 23, 2017
Tags: solutions

Author

rama
rama

chennai, India



About
a "want-to-be" author. unconventional. love to explore. open to new ideas. excited to do something new. orator. talks for hours. criticism is always welcomed. more..

Writing
chapter-1 chapter-1

A Chapter by rama