Marry the Cute Teddy Bear

Marry the Cute Teddy Bear

A Story by RMEE
"

Sudden-thought (super) short paragraphs.

"

Marry was a cute, little teddy bear.


Her owner loved her. He bought her three weeks ago.


Every night they’d cuddle in bed, his blue eyes captured her, and she knew nothing to do but stare back in silence. His gentle hand would rub her forehead, then down to her eyelids and nose. His touch on her mouth was light as a feather, before he placed a kiss right after. Then, his favourite part, her fluffy, teddy-body. He would gently touch it, as if it was an expensive jewellery, his soft fingers would run down her chest, her tummy, her hips. He liked so much to tickle the latter, and he knew she was giggling. She saw his blue eyes, those sapphires, they looked up and down, as if scanning for any tiny bit of flaws on her fluffy teddy-body. He would go down, down, and down, until he reached her tiny, tiny feet then back again to her forehead. His other hand held her tight through the night.

“Your big eyes are so cute,” he said. Smiling.


His friends would despise him for having a teddy bear, but he kept them as far as possible.


“Those s***s don’t matter,” he said to her one night, “I have you.”


He kept her in his bedroom, in his bed. He hardly fed her, but she didn’t need food anyway.


A cute little teddy bear was Mary.


He bought her three weeks ago, and her owner loved her.

© 2016 RMEE


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on January 20, 2016
Last Updated on January 20, 2016
Tags: Marry, teddy bear

Author

RMEE
RMEE

Bangkok, Asia, Thailand



About
I am an amateur. Recently I am inspired, so I thought why not try something. Not a fan of romance, just so you know. more..