The Path to Greatness

The Path to Greatness

A Poem by ubiquitousthoughts
"

The world can only be great if those who are great teach others to do the same.

"
Ok so you're great, but for what and for how long, and after a while you become a "so what"? What is greatness if you refuse to teach others how to follow in your footsteps and one day when you're not around to even surpass your greatest achievement?  You want your legacy to live on forever? Pass the test of time and go down as great? Then teach someone else to also be GREAT. By teaching someone you spread knowledge. When you spread knowledge you increase awareness. When you increase awareness you inspire change. When your inspire change you begin a revolution. Teach others to revolutionize the world into greatness and you to will live on forever as great. 

© 2011 ubiquitousthoughts


Author's Note

ubiquitousthoughts
Ignore Grammar and Sentence Structure. This piece of writing it soley about the content in the piece. Just a random thought I had.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Bravo! Wisdom penned here

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
1 Review
Added on May 22, 2011
Last Updated on May 22, 2011

Author

ubiquitousthoughts
ubiquitousthoughts

Philadelphia, PA



About
The world is a great facade and writing helps me create and understand my own interpretations of the world I see through my eyes. more..

Writing