Observing Life

Observing Life

A Story by Anonymousperson
"

This isn't really a story just thoughts, but thoughts wasn't the selection on the scroll bar of the TYPE above the description block I am writing in now.

"

                Observing Life

                People see what they want to see and who they want to see, they want to see people how they want to see them not really how they are. It's like popping a bubble, lets call it a reality bubble, once someone pops this bubble for you, you see it. The truth, you are finally observing the life you kept hidden in the shadows, the ugly, annoying or just truths about people. You start seeing them.

                The reality bubble can pop by just someone pointing out a little thing in a boy/girl you like and just something you never noticed before, they way they chewed gum the way they laugh, the smell of them, somethings might be negative some positive. Lets say you like this boy/girl and your friends are like,"Eww why you go for him, he talks funny", or "Dude, seriously she laughs like a horse", than you notice that he does talk funny and she does have a weird laugh. What do you do? Do you keep those feelings? Or do you simply push them aside and continue looking down? Lets be honest you go with the population, you go for what others would go for, you want to seem cool, like you noticed these things too. What you didn't know is that boy/girl noticed things about you too and they ignored them.

                Lets say your mom is a loving mom, the perfect mom and whom you thought did no wrong. Loving husband, she has kids, a wonderful job. She makes you lunch, cooks dinner on time for the not so perfect dad come home because he misses ballet show, baseball games so he is imperfect. But not your mom, so one day your friend comes over and she notices your mom looking fresher, new shoes, new outfit, had her hair done, makeup on and even new perfume. Your friend points out these things to get to a point, to pop your bubble. Your all perfect mother, the one that cooks and doesn't miss any ballets shows or games, she is sleeping with her boss. Now this idea is in the air and you start noticing the secret phone calls, the lunches they had in her office, the new Porsche in the driveway but you never worried to ask whose it was. It was, lets call him Bob. Bob's been in your house, in your imperfect fathers bed. So do you tell your dad or not? Doesn't matter because he knows about Bob, he works late because he can't stand looking at your mom knowing whose she is doing, he misses ballet shows or games because Bobs child also performs or plays, but he loves your kids so much he turns away and becomes the imperfect dad.

© 2015 Anonymousperson


Author's Note

Anonymousperson
Every have random thought that you just need to get out, that is what this is.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

48 Views
Added on November 14, 2015
Last Updated on November 14, 2015