Savages

Savages

A Story by Anonymousperson
"

This might not make sense. Just a thought.

"
 900 years ago we thought those people were saves, unevolved, uncivilized, and unintelligent. Yet in 900 years into the future they might have seen us as petty, unintelligent or even savage like. You see it is just a cycle the world spins and the stars stretches to the far edges of the black abyss and yet the cycle continues. We evolve and unevolve. Look at the Aztecs we use to take lives for granted now we call it murder, yet look at what we do to animals is that act not murder? Future us will look back and see how we saw the Aztecs as unevolved, or savages. Yet we see ourselves as "superior beings" which we are not. We can survive without taking a life but that will never change we will rewind to a point where like now life means so little and then we will fast forward to just start the circle again. Humans are a complicated species yet the mind is the most complicated thing we know about. Or are less complicated than we think and we are just unintelligent.

© 2015 Anonymousperson


Author's Note

Anonymousperson
Just nonsense.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

57 Views
Added on November 15, 2015
Last Updated on November 15, 2015