The Makita BDF452 Driver Drill Kit: Why you’ll need it

The Makita BDF452 Driver Drill Kit: Why you’ll need it

A Story by Randy S.Pence
"

If you’re looking for a light weight and efficient driver drill, then you might want to take a look at the Makita BDF452. Although it is lighter than the other driver drills, it is still more useful

"

If you’re looking for a light weight and efficient driver drill, then you might want to take a look at the Makita BDF452. Although it is lighter than the other driver drills, it is still more useful than them because of its wonderful features.

 

One of its beast features is that it’s only eight inches long and it only weighs 4.1 lbs. Comparing this to other driver drills out in the market, this is very light. It also comes with a soft and rubberized easy grip so that no matter how light it is, you are still in total control of its movements.

 

Aside from the fact that its light, the package also includes a tool belt clip so you can wear it around your waist whenever you want. Also, it comes with a tool case so you can take it out of the house without having to worry about breaking it

 

You can also use it at night or in darker areas of the house since it is equipped with a built-in L.E.D. light which will open with a single push of a button. Although there is a built-in L.E.D. light, the battery will not let you down since it is equipped with 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery which is considered to be top of the line. It also comes with an ENERGY STAR approved charger which is the 30-minute Rapid optimum Charger. It’s guaranteed to do all the work for you since it has a microchip which enables to control the temperature of your battery as well as the current and the voltage.

 

Although it’s very compact, it can give a maximum torque of 450 in. lbs. and a PTI torque of 285 in. lbs. since it also has a built in four pole motor which allows you to have this maximum torque.

 

It also has a low, no load speed of 0-400 RPM and a high no-load speed of 0-1,500 RPM which is definitely saying something since the Makita BDF452 is smaller than other driver drills. This 2-speed design allows you to execute a variety of driving and drilling applications with utmost precision.

© 2017 Randy S.Pence


Author's Note

Randy S.Pence
Makita BDF452 Driver Drill is lightweight and efficient driver drill. You may also like to read the best impact wrench in the market.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on January 1, 2017
Last Updated on January 1, 2017
Tags: Wood Work, Power Tools

Author

Randy S.Pence
Randy S.Pence

NYC, NY



About
I'm Rany S.Pence. I'm a service provider at quality appliances, paint, patio furniture, tools, flooring, hardware and more for all your home improvement. more..

Writing