Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Beautiful author websites
Stop wasting time and money on Wix & Wordpress. Authors are creating beautiful websites with Myauthor.space FREE!
A real soldier and his battlefield

A real soldier and his battlefield

A Poem by pranita

omg!you managed I sighed looking at the hustle you were having with your book… I though you’d not recall, But you did by hook or crook…

Yes…those were the unforgettable days of mine As seeing you I've grown in my life… Now you seem to have lost your hustle Don't worry i am always there to help you with your life tussle.

I know that year's have passed,books have changed.. I know how you have put a stop to your startling craze, But dear one the fire in you can never be crashed As they are only numbed and only for a little time do they last….

Now is the time to rise back again, Now is the time to suck of all the pain. Make your radiant fire swarm out from your heart, Which will completely burn your numbness and will get your hustle back to fulfill your art.

your hurdles may be stumpy or awfully high, But you cant be allowed to crumble, you cant be allowed to cry, This isn’t a playground ,it’s a battlefield Hence b a true soldier who always prevails the battle as he only fights for his realm. ........

© 2015 pranita


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Pranita, the voice in your words is profoundly strong and sound like you know what you are talking about.

Honestly, I didn't understand the whole piece for I felt the second half of your piece can stand alone in itself as a brand new poem. And the first half is talking about something else. But it's just my opinion and I could be completely incorrect.

I liked what little glimpses of imagery I was able to get.
Please enlighten me with the story of this piece.
I am curious to understand better with more clarity.
-Jyoti


Posted 8 Years Ago


pranita

8 Years Ago

Hi jyoti, thanks for your review, I appreciate you comments.Well, this poem is a dedication to a chi.. read more
Jyoti_Ablaze

8 Years Ago

Okay now it fits! And I can see the sync between the lines.
Nice concept! Kudos!
And .. read more
pranita

8 Years Ago

@jyoti- My pleasure

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
1 Review
Added on October 7, 2015
Last Updated on October 7, 2015

Author

pranita
pranita

pune, maharashtra, India



About
Hi there, i am an aspiring writer looking to share my work on this site and hoping to get some valuable reviews...thanks:) more..

Writing
cabbie down! cabbie down!

A Book by pranita