Inspiration

Inspiration

A Story by Rasika Dastane

              INSPIRATION


Small babies and children observe people around them and try to behave like them. It is how they learn their mother tongue as well as various activities such as walking. What others do becomes example for them. This habit of copying others in this or that way continues throughout the life. If it is the fact then we have to take advantage of it. As we travel in the journey of life, we get aware of Dos and Don'ts, pro and corns along with our passion and mission. When we come across a person who have done great work in a similar field for which we have passion we get motivated by him or her to give our best in our work. One not only dreams to be like the person but also tries to acquire his or her qualities. Inspiration impacts in every small things resulting improvement in our life.


We know that five fingers of a hand are not same. Different persons have to handle with different circumstances. Way of pursuing the situation and style of coping with it varies from one another. But all of us are going to face obstacles separating us from things we want to achieve and everybody wants to overcome them. Sometimes we get depressed, lose our confidence and start to feel guilty in mind. While passing through this period one may cease his or her efforts resulting in giving up the task, he or she started with a great enthusiasm. One needs to be inspired in this state by the stories of people who had successful deal with bad phase in life. This may have a good impact on the person igniting the spark within him. Then there are chances that he may not quit his journey towards success.


Some type of trigger is required to obtain the best from a person. It is scientifically proven that we encourage ourselves to do things which are done by famous successful personnel. Idols set themselves as an instance indirectly motivating public to reach their destination. When we read stories of real life heroes, we get motivated to turn our difficulties into opportunities. People toils for what they want if there are examples of people succeeded in making their dream true. Inspirations create hope to win the battle of life.


For a king who had quit the fight, a small ant trying to climb the wall of cave acted as an inspiration, finally, resulted into the king winning the war. Inspiration may not be from a great one but what we learn from small thing is also important. Where there is the will, there is way. If one really wishes to work out something, he or she gets inspired by small things also. God help those who help themselves. There is no doubt that we need to work on our own. Sometime we surrender to situation instead of standing against it. Here the role of inspiration comes to rise us up from the depression. It is like lighthouse in ocean directing us to live life with aim.


Individually, one has to have a reason to work. But when it comes in collective process, how to get work done by employees is an important issue of discussion in industries. Here, giving honor with certificate, rise in salary or promotion to the best performer sets competition amongst them. Here, honor serves the role of inspiration and moves each individual of the crowd towards the common goal to be achieved.


Without inspiration it is hard to handle with crisis and difficulties in life. Not a failure but a low aim is crime. It is better to fail in achieving higher aim rather than having small desire and getting success in it. One can give up totally, if he doesn’t get inspired to continue the work, when things are not going the way they should be. Sometimes he may get used to comfortable lifestyle and may hate to set new goals. No individual can overcome laziness or dullness due to lack of inspiration. Life without inspiration is like a boat without compass, wondering in a deep ocean. 


Inspiration gives meaning to the life. It motivates you in right direction. It never diverts your attention from your target. Swami Vivekananda said if your target is your aim and your aim is your target then   there is nothing in this world that you cannot achieve it. So inspiration is the magic bridge between your thoughts and the success you wish.


So get inspired and be the inspiration!

            - Rasika Dastane.

© 2016 Rasika Dastane


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

48 Views
Added on July 10, 2016
Last Updated on July 10, 2016