Vision

Vision

A Story by Rasika Dastane

            We can see many things happening around us.Reaction while the incident is going on or after the incident varies from person to person. It is because there is difference in perception of people for the same incident. Most of the times not incident but how we look towards it matters.


           When it comes to adopting changes while wind of change is blowing,some build walls and some build windmills. Some of us visualize the future in positive way and some of us end with negative thinking in mind. Looking towards thing positively help us to reach the solution of problem. It's just like obstacle converting into golden opportunity. With negative attitude which shows one's lack of confidence, one end up with nothing in hand but stress and guilt. To go ahead successfully in journey of life, we have to have an appropriate vision to look towards the life.


           Man without proper vision is a blind in case of his future. Vision helps us to take decisions which we need to take from point to point. Our vision describes ourselves. One can plan properly for his future using his vision. Vision helps us to find solution for tentative problems in future. We know, future is not in our hand but it is good to plan and organize our future. We trust our vision by setting our goals, planning our timetable and saving money for future.


           Vision is such a precious thing that one cannot learn in any school of the world, can't buy from any shop in the world but can be obtained through experiences in life. While living in this world, we go through different situations and learn some facts from life itself. The culture we live in and what we experience in life help in building our vision. One have to take efforts on positive attitude, proper thinking and decision taking process to enrich his vision. Reading good books and listening good speeches help a lot to have proper vision.


           A vision is not just a picture of what could be but a call to become something more than we are. Vision is incredible. Let's try to build a proper vision to visualize ourselves as better one.

                              

        - Rasika Mahesh Dastane.

© 2016 Rasika Dastane


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

257 Views
Added on July 10, 2016
Last Updated on July 10, 2016
Tags: Vision, essay, Rasika Dastane