The False Throne

The False Throne

A Poem by ratchetcane

The story of man. From the garden to the modern age. Were we really left alone? Were we not guided? Did our creator abandon us? I say no.


It is we who have abandoned our Creator. Judgment did not come without warning. Reminders never ceased. Even Pharaoh was given a chance. God is not without mercy.


To which do we rule? The law of man or the law of God? Man has ascended himself to a false throne. How arrogant and wicked man can be, to question and complicate what is clear.


Here, in our new age. Beyond the age of enlightenment. After centuries of Philosophy and blasphemy. Reforms and lies. What do we have to show for?


Are not the most developed nations, the most decadent?


How does man rule? Information is manipulated. The innocent are victims of war. History is retold. A fiat currency, controlled by interest. A form of slavery is taught as freedom.


The wicked teach morality. Those who have abandoned God’s law. They hold themselves in superiority. They dominate the influence on modern culture. The enlightened fools.


Devils. Liars. Murderers. Judgment will come. Man and his false throne will be destroyed. Except for those who believe.


We have been warned. God is forever merciful.

© 2018 ratchetcane


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

God is not without mercy. Moreover, He is LOVE, personified.

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 4, 2018
Last Updated on October 23, 2018
Tags: religion, God, Allah, law, religious law, secular, secularism, government, creation

Author

ratchetcane
ratchetcane

Writing
Truther Truther

A Poem by ratchetcane