Betral

Betral

A Poem by ravena
"

someone(friend) one this site

"
It was and still is the utter betral ! I thought I could trust you. I thought wrong, they way I saw you for you. The way we even had our own song.I would have let people know if I wanted them to. How could you do that to me. I guess thats what I get for believeing in you. I want to say our friendship is over. We are through.But I don't want to do that. Cause then you will claim that I have betraded you too. I've said that we will be great friends. But now things have changed. There is a new end to this story  we call Life. I might speak to you less or not even at all . You broke my heart and let is fall.This is the most uttered betral that could ever happen to me. I am really trully sorry but are friend ship can no longer be as tight as it was for I am sad that you did this to me . The utter Betral.

© 2011 ravena


Author's Note

ravena
found out something from my friend sad and betrade by what the other friend did

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

lil harsh..but i can see why. hope things get better for ya

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 8, 2011
Last Updated on January 27, 2011

Author

ravena
ravena

About
I'm 19 years old love to write and love to bring people in a good mood i go to a place called BGSU in the most boring none fun place ever! There is one good thing about this place I have A bes.. more..

Writing
WANTED WANTED

A Poem by ravena


i'm a flower i'm a flower

A Poem by ravena


the year the year

A Story by ravena