creation myth

creation myth

A Story by ravena
"

love that should not be

"

    There once was a Goddess  who heart was full of pain. It was full of pain because the one she had loved vanished !  The Goddess was in love  with a mortal. The mortals’ name was Ai. The Goddess who fell in love with Ai her name is Kimi. Kimi  was well know by the other Gods and Goddess but never seen. They only imagined her  but one day she came to them. She had came to them and they looked at her as if she was mad. Some one whispered “who is she ?”  The other said “ I don’t know!”
    Kimi  walked right up to them  and  asked “can any of you help me ?” Kana the God of all Gods  said “what do you need help with”
“I need help with finding this guy.”
 “ Is he a God?” Kana said in a disappointment tone.
“No. No he is not.” Kimi said in a tone of why should you  care.
“oh!, why not ? why not date a God!?”
“I don’t know I just fell in love with him .” Kimi said,As her tone changed.
To find him you  should know his name.
“why should I care about his ...” Kana said
 “His name is Ai.” Kimi shouted, interrupting  Kana from what he was saying.
     The other Gods and Goddess started to whispered, Whisper “ how dare she yell to Kana?!”  Kimi just looked at them like  they don’t know what I’m going through .  He laughed, Laughed and said “okay I’ll help  you .”  
    So Ai  was lost,  lost in the forest. Deep in the forest no one could find him. But no one was really looking for him. For they where mad.  They thought that it was not fair that he had loved for a Goddess and the Goddess had loved him back. They  said “his not worthy of her love , that a God should love another God and not a mortal.”  
    Kana waited a month before looking for Ai . Hopping  that  Ai was dead and that
Kimi would go for him. After finding out the news  about her loved one.  Kana went to  the earth. That when he landed in the forest. Seeing a tall guy “Ai” he whispered.
The guy turned around, Saying “yes” that’s me Seeing no one there   he said “who wants to know.”  Kana said “I did.” making himself appear from the nothingness that was in front of Ai. “oh! and who are you?”
“ Who am I?, my name is ... Keiji .” said Kana not wanting Ai to know who he really  is .  
“nice to meet  you!” replied Ai  “How did you get here and  do you know the way out.
“yes ,yes I do” said Keiji   Has he showed  him the way out. He thought what? what does  Kimi see in him. Even if he looks like a God He is not. So it kills me to see her with him.  It grew dark out. Ai had fallen asleep so I when back to the heavens  and rested. Rested  till the ray of the sun hit my face.  so I hurried up and went back to earth saying “good morning.”
    “Hey do you know Kimi?” Ai asked.   
“yeah, yeah  I do.” Keiji said  
“while can you tell her that I’m alive.”
“ Why don’t you tell her that you are alive yourself.”  
so Kimi came  down to earth   tried of being up in heaven bored. So as I did. I THought I saw Ai  so I said his name. As I did  this guy turned around and it was Kana. He ran towards me and said that he is fine.
“Is he ? where is he?” Kimi said.
“He  is in the hospital” Kana said
“What is he  doing in the hospital?”
“A bear attacked him” Kana said lying. He lied because he had beating Ai up.
“ Oh”  kimi said sad.
She went to the hospital. Running in the Room where Ai was he was bruised really  bad



A couple of weeks later.  Kimi went back to the hospital, to find the room where Ai was Had  been emptied.  She  went  to the nurse  and said “where was Ai?”
  She looked down and shook her head. “ He died this morning” she said

 crying filling alone I ran toward the woods I found this whit rose and my tears begin to fall on my face as it hit the flowers it turned them red.

© 2011 ravena


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really liked this story, I adore mythology!! My favorite line was: " I found this whit rose and my tears begin to fall on my face as it hit the flowers it turned them red."
I really liked that line!!! I want to read more like it!! (: (:

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
1 Review
Added on September 6, 2011
Last Updated on September 6, 2011

Author

ravena
ravena

About
I'm 19 years old love to write and love to bring people in a good mood i go to a place called BGSU in the most boring none fun place ever! There is one good thing about this place I have A bes.. more..

Writing
WANTED WANTED

A Poem by ravena


i'm a flower i'm a flower

A Poem by ravena


the year the year

A Story by ravena