High School for the Lovestruck and the Stupid

High School for the Lovestruck and the Stupid

A Book by Indigo Eyes
"

Life begins when you let it be. Mine started when I decided to crawl out of my boring turtle shell and meet the boys who've been hanging around my house since forever.

"

No Chapters


© 2012 Indigo Eyes


Author's Note

Indigo Eyes
The name's Weaver. Clementine Weaver. And turning sixteen in my sister's, mother's eyes was like becoming the president. They say that I'm fully capable of anything from boyfriends to taking a drive. I, however, find it crucial that the only person who knows about my birthday are my sister and mother.

School isn't the best place for me. A girl who hides behind a journal and writes stupid love songs or worse, my thoughts and opinions about the world around me. It's my only sanctuary. That is until I tried out for the soccer team and met the coach's son, Robby.

Robby happens to have a friend who lived next door to me. I'd know because I've seen them come in and out of the house and even catch them playing soccer on the street. The friend is Christopher who moved here from Australia three years ago. I never talked to him only when Mom is invited to dinner at his house or vise versa.

Now, I'm in this strange world where boys talk to me, my sister hates me, and Mom actually pushing me to having a boyfriend. When did my world evolve around boys?

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
Added on February 2, 2012
Last Updated on February 2, 2012
Tags: romance, high school, girl meets boy, love triangle, friends, neighbors, school, teen

Author

Indigo Eyes
Indigo Eyes

PA



About
Just another writer trying to get noticed by others who are too deaf by my oral words. more..