Clearly, You Are Not A Writer!

Clearly, You Are Not A Writer!

A Poem by Raabia
"

For people who think themselves the best writers

"
Well, I am just here to clear things up to people who consider or even think themselves as the best writers out there. When I am talking about best writers I do not refer to JK Rowling neither Suzanne Collins. Clearly, they are the best writers ever. I am talking to those people… those people who go bragging about themselves. ''Whoa.. I just wrote a story. Wait and watch, it's gonna be the top selling book''.

Now I will say '' Whoa Whoa! Stop it right there. You have high expectations? So confident about yourselves in the first place? ''

I am not asking you not to be confident. I am just asking you to stop exaggerating or should I say stop OVERACTING! 

Well… I suppose you did not get that. Let me shed some light on this subject in a few more sentences.

Writers are not like normal people. Yes that’s true, People find them weird. They act weird and do weird stuff. Even if you see them during exams, they are not even worried about it. Yeah! Not even a percent. They will have this ''springs'' inside them to write something or the other. Though they feel that their brain is gonna blast off to Mars with all those stupid math's formulas and stupid things filled dates and years to learn. They will write, they will type.

Don’t ask me about that! They will know it & not YOU.

They enjoy every single ounce of it. Yes, every single minute of it.

Writers and poets have a different mindset. They take the world in a different view point and I am telling you they are retarded and mentally disturbed. You hear that? MENTALLY DISTURBED! 

They are odd but that's just the way it is. That’s just the way who they are ' Writers and poets'. 

© 2013 Raabia


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think you are talking about a certain type of writer, ones who like to spew out emotions stuff. They are not usually very successful except to their close entourage. A successful writer will usually have a healthy distance between him and his work. Most healthy writers and poets are 'acting' out scenarios when they write. Identifying with the subject matter rather than 'being' it! Your piece of writing is worthy of deep consideration and debate. Well done.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
1 Review
Added on September 26, 2013
Last Updated on September 26, 2013