The me I know

The me I know

A Story by rcb@urservice
"

Its all about me

"

The me I know

Listen to the voice of the nature,

Look beyond the beauty of the nature,

And you’ll know the real me…

 

 

Impersonate me to the nature, try to seek the inner me, and know the real me.

Some people just judge by what they hear by others or what they see in my expressions. But before you judge me please know the real me. You can see me cheerful, problem-free and strong but…. Deep inside me I trembled with fear…

But of course we all know in this stage in being a young teenager we have many dreams to reach but we need someone to help us on our way to reach and fulfill it someday. If you ever read my story the “Life goes on” then maybe you’ll know why I’m very emotional. But behind all these I may still say that I am me and proud to be even though people hate me for who I am, I am not willing to change me for them but I’m gonna change me for me. But for now while the time passed one question is still in my mind “Who am i?”…

   Maybe this question will be answered someday when I’ll find the real me and build up my confidence and hope again. But on my way to my dreams all I know is whatever the climate of the life may bring to me LIFE GOES ON…

 

© 2013 rcb@urservice


Author's Note

rcb@urservice
A little story about me, well i hope you all like it its just short but i work hard for it, comment please thnx :*

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on February 10, 2013
Last Updated on February 10, 2013

Author

rcb@urservice
rcb@urservice

Pagadian, 9, Philippines



About
i'm 15 years old, i love writing and reading I started writing when i was in my elementary days maybe Grade 3? Dunno I love those people appreciate my works and help me in improving by tellin.. more..

Writing