The beauty of reading

The beauty of reading

A Story by rcb@urservice
"

What do you think of reading?

"

As the enchanting fairy tale comes to life, the astonishing supernatural comes to follow like a shadow as the sun starts to shine, rising merrily behind the sleepy snoozing mountain top. As it peeks through the tricky trees, and sees a land full of secrets and spectacle. And as the melodic tune flow swiftly on its way with the wind singing a captivating song calling the mischievous rain, slowly and gently with a song full of thrill, it sings along the cottony clouds who travels through the wide sky and cheerfully flew and calmly looking beyond the existence of the  magical world. You float through the sky with a smile in your cute adorable face and unconsciously without realizing the reality which you undertake behind the magic while you travel to a great imaginative reading. But as you go on to the journey, traveling through a world; full of questions, emotions and an adventure to seek. One way to feel, to express and to enjoy, and to know the magic behind the beauty of reading, is just simply open wide your imagination and love what you read. And to what you have read, it’s a reflection I may say, an amazing, beautiful form of art, which is made to be loved. And to travel through the world of literature I may say it was fun and was a great challenge and adventure to a great knowledge for you and me. Reading is not just for knowledge to store, not just for education to learn but also a pleasure to treasure.

© 2013 rcb@urservice


Author's Note

rcb@urservice
I hope you all like it, please comment btw thnx :*

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
Added on February 10, 2013
Last Updated on February 10, 2013

Author

rcb@urservice
rcb@urservice

Pagadian, 9, Philippines



About
i'm 15 years old, i love writing and reading I started writing when i was in my elementary days maybe Grade 3? Dunno I love those people appreciate my works and help me in improving by tellin.. more..

Writing