World Dominators

World Dominators

A Story by rchll
"

It is not completely finished...YET :)

"

            He is dark. Darker than any soul I have ever known. I can see right through him, through those fake innocent eyes and that slight sneaky smirk; he’s not real. He bears a tight and thick armor; hiding himself from the outside world, the strangers.  He is particularly easy to see through; he is not like the others. He has a rotten heart with several punctured holes, one that died years ago, but still pumping, slowly, but alive. It makes him special, so precious, but no one can see it. There is a rip in his soul; so deep; it cannot be fixed; it must have been tampered with; been betrayed from. Touching his heart is like blindly shooting an arrow, and getting it square on the center target; like reaching, grabbing at translucent ghosts, flying so fast, they blur your eyes. Power overtook his eyes; he’ll use anyone to get anything he wants, especially that special fragile treasure of his. I have the one he seeks, the one he desires. It is locked away for eternity, even he himself cannot get to it; it belongs to me now; I’m never giving it up. Everyone has a weakness, a dark spot, somewhere that can knock them off their feet. I can manipulate him into doing what I want him to do; I’m taking advantage, the part of the queen. I’m spiraling into chaos, and I’m taking him in with me.

 

            I had spent days in my lab, working furiously on the project I had longed for since I was a child. I had known that I was different from the rest; I didn’t look the same, act the same, or think the same. I was the peculiar one, an exotic infant; until I realized that I wasn’t real. Since then, I had devoted the rest of my life to something more important; world domination. Long nights, evenings spent, failure after each test; but after an eternity; I had unlocked the key. Was it really the formula? Anxiety rumbled in the pit of my stomach; it was ready to explode. What comes next? It is quite obvious. The test, the most dreaded stage of the experiment. My metal heels clicked along the titanium flooring of my underground testing chamber. The dim lighting made it hard to see clearly, with all the tunnels twisting and turning. My own underground maze; it only took a few weeks to complete. It was purposely built underground for me, myself, because it was too risky and dangerous to try experiments in the real world, with Earthlings and weapons lying around; the paradox about non-humans living on Earth. My mind was wandering off to the other side of the planet; I arrived. The room was full of wires and cables, outlets on the ceilings, my experimental desk, but in the middle, a large clear tube. It reaches to the ceiling, in a spiral shape. It is large, enough to fit several humans inside with some extra space, but so thick, an atomic bomb could be detonated inside and cause no harm. The formula is in the bottle. Deep breath in, deep breath out. I am ready for this. I took the cold handle and hurled it toward the glass.

© 2015 rchll


Author's Note

rchll
Any suggestions? I'm happy to take them.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

69 Views
Added on September 28, 2015
Last Updated on September 28, 2015

Author

rchll
rchll

Malibu, FL



About
:) DMS 7 more..

Writing
Flames Flames

A Poem by rchll