[untitled]

[untitled]

A Story by Reaganwriter
"

A description of my room on March 20th, 2009

"

 

This is what my room currently looks like. My door is closed so I can write this in peace. Though I can hear my dad talking on the phone really loudly.

Next to the left of my door there is a science project that I kept to put in the city science fair, but never really got around to it, so it is still there since I'm too lazy to move it somewhere else. On my door is a boring dinosaur poster that got dull after I read it over for the 40th time and It has a side hanging down.


 

To the right of the door I have my radiator -which is a heater- which is where I love to sit on the ground and let the heat burn me a little, then I withdraw and and relax until the heat is gone, then I put myself up against it again. Above my radiator some of my best art work, whether its from 1st grade or or 5th. There is a picture of a beach, that believe it or not, won a contest, my grandma helped with the waves some, but it was mostly me. Also there is one made out of assorted real and 3-D objects that is supposed to be a city, But the city is in ruins after all the years I've had it because the string power lines are falling down, and the paper roads are missing, so my paper, plastic, and button bus is driving on nothing. I also have my alligator painting, my African mask painting and my castle made out of art supplies.

Next to that is one of my windows, which has a white curtain, but the curtain is no use, because light comes right through it, and I end up with an annoying glare on my computer screen. Next to my window is my closet, on the inside I can see some pretty cool belts, My “ Man Bag “ I got for Christmas, But its not very manly at all, it looks more like a purse. I have a beast hood-jacket thing that is so heavy I can only wear it in the middle of winter. Inside all my shirts are hung up, and the shirts I would never wear are on the floor of the closest, some of these shirts are... A soccer jersey that no longer fits me and a soccer shirt with a lame design, oh and I shirt that I like and should probably hang up.

Just inches away is my cork board, on it is that “ MY CLASS” thing.. from last year. I also have a list of jobs I will do for a given amount of money, a funny calender that is called the Politically correct calender, some pictures my sister drew me, and a thing Ms.Talboa gave me, a packet where I can design the Marvin year book, I meant to get around to it, but sadly I never took anything out of the bag. There is lots of things buried under what I just told you, but I don't want to get up and start moving things around to find them. And above my cork board is another painting, it was supposed to be my art teacher with a guitar, but it looks like she is holding a baby. Near that is my desk, and on that desk lies a beast computer/ screen!! Which is where I'm typing this from. There is also a mouse pad that says “ Xerox” and then one of those copyright R with the circle around them things. I also have my speaker, there used to be another speaker, and there still is, but it is some where behind my desk. My keyboard has a little sticky spot on the M and only num lock is turned on. On my printer – which needs some new ink- is a Time For Kids magazine. I would probably read the whole thing if it wasn't about politics. There is also a bottle cap, a pen and my phone which was recently charged. Under my phone is assorted DVDS, CDS, and computer games. On top of my computer ( not the screen) lies my brand new scanner, I put my face up against it once and scanned in my face, it was a dumb idea because the light hurt my eyes, plus it looked like I was kissing air because my lips were squished up on it. - Yes I'm a PC and proud-

Then I have a back door, which leads outside, I have this because my room used to be a kitchen. On it is even MORE artwork, a list of holiday pranks that were never committed, and a cool limerick I wrote in 4th grade called “ ZE FUNKY MONKEY” Which reads

There once was a funky monkey

he was amazingly funky

So he went to the dance

And made some romance

and was considered by girls very hunky.

I read It while my friend Anthony acted it out in front of the whole school, Everyone cracked up. Next to that is a sign I found in the middle of the road that says “ NO PARKING” and I sign I found at a gas station that said 9/10( don't worry I didn't steal it, it had already come off) these were both nailed to the wall. Above that is a built in lamp that I have probably used 2 times.

My bed is a small one and meant to only fit 1 person, but it has lots of shelves and such built in. It has some unmade pure brown covers and some wrinkled sheets that are kicked to the back of the bed. Are you ready?? I'm going to list EVERYTHING on my bed shelves, here it goes. There is a lamp that just started working, my fourth grade writing notebook, which I read over often, a broken soccer trophy Two personalized hot wheel cars still cased that I made in New York, a mini bout That has a pouch to hold pictures, I got it when I first visited here at the Maretime aquarium, A Bop It!!, a glasses case that currently is holding a silver golf-ball, not glasses, which looks like an oyster with a pearl. A journal, The new testament, a big Ol' stick I got from the New Mexican mountains( say that 5 times fast =) ) another glasses case which is currently holding some cool rocks I bought at a store. My wallet, holding exactly $0 dollars, Another Glasses case >=( how many do I have?? And a Christian Journal. That was just my front 2 pairs of shelves.. heres my back to pairs, a book that was recently released called “ Counter Clockwise” A book called The tale of um how do you write that? Medieval legos and star wars legos – I no longer collect them and I'm storing them away forever!!!- lasts years Poetry Anthology we made in Ms. Mazzas class. A coloring page we were working on for morning work before the CMTS( only half colored), My old Kids Bible that I shall never part with, a jar of bottle caps, I don't know why I have it. I guess I think a jar of bottle caps is cool. Some dominoes which I'm beast at setting up, a boring game where I have to get my circled metal loop stick around another aliens body without touching the metal, I know it sounds confusing but think about that game surgery, when ever I touch the metal though, the alien lets out a freaky scream, there is even a button that once you push it, it lets out the scream for you because its so cool. My ashame medicine, soccer cards( I don't collect them but everyone on my team got some from last year) a crumpled up pop corn bag and a pencil.

My floors have a soccer ball a basketball and some pieces of small paper and thread, they also have a pencil sharpener, and a paper that says “ Ryley and Reagan are jrecks. She was mad that we wouldn't play with her and misspelled jerks. Next to that is one that says “ sorry for bothering you” but she spelled bothering with a u, its the thought that counts though right? YOU have just gotten the complete and the most true full tour of my room, EVER.


 

I don t really have any ideas to write down, but this writing site im checking out says that even writing those first words will make millons of ideas spring. Im not really the type of person that runs out of Ideas, im more of the kind of person that has some great ideas, but never really writes them down, then when I finally deccide I need to do it, I forget my idea and im back where I started. Sometimes, I have a great idea, and I make a fancy title for it and all that jazz ( I got that from a youtube video) Then when it came down to it, I didnt know how to put it down, and I ended up with nothing. In this online lesson im doing, we are supposed to do free writing for 15 minutes. I want to look at the clock to see how much time has passed ( not that I want to stop ) but you know how if you keep checking the time, it seems it drags on forever, but if your having fun, before you know it, tons of time crams upon you faster than lighing, leaving you scratching your head wondering if you might of gone through some sort of portal that put you in the future, because you could have sworn you had only been doing whatever you were doing for only like 5 minutes. Hmmm I guess the web site was right!! look at what I have done! I started at 7:55 and it is now 8:03 ( I couldnt help to look! ) My sister came in with her baby-voice and said “ Reagan... Im bored.... can I play the guitar in here? I know the answer is gonna be no but-” but I said sure like a mindless zombie cause I was typing this. Anyhow her playing is pretty teribble, sounds like I was playing! Its my brothers guitar, and I dont think he would aprove of her using it but whatever. My sister has realized she is not too good and is now on my floor playing with my “ CREATIVE ART SET! EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO END WRITERS BLOCK!” I never really ended up using any of the writers-block-ending activities and objects, but the book has really come in handy. Normally I wouldnt let sheridin in my room, but I have been a bit too mean to her today and feel a bit guilty, plus she is giving me ideas. I didnt really talk to her while she was in here and she just left, I guess in the future, to avoid being mean and to avoid being annoyed I can just let her do whatever, but just be quite and she will leave because she is bored. Im thinking I will write everyday like this, then I will have so many I will have to make a website, then I will get discovorerd, then I will get a few books published, then I will get rich and famous. Im not sure fame and wealth is what im looking for though, I would rather have a normal life, definetly not boring, but like a lot of people, I dont one day want to be a movie star, or a football player, or a singer/rockstar. If you want to be that, no need to offend, but a lot of people that want to be those things don't even practice at whatever, and never do it, where as I am acttually writing, im over my time now and must go on two lesson 2 so cya

 


 

© 2009 Reaganwriter


Author's Note

Reaganwriter
I am writing for fun, and probaly have many gramer mistakes. So dont be all up in my grill k?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on March 23, 2009

Author

Reaganwriter
Reaganwriter

CT



About
I have always loved writing, as long as im in to the project. I am mostly going to post thoughts, poems and storys and all that jazz, soooo its kind of like a journal i guess. What i post will have lo.. more..

Writing
Mermaid Mermaid

A Story by Reaganwriter