Biter

Biter

A Story by Reaganwriter
"

The tale of a biter.

"

 

I live in wizerville,Jampeetee

I'm an outcast because of my short fingernails. Only my mom and dad like me, but they have 7 inch long fingernails, normal sized fingernails. Where as mine are bitten down to a short stub, I can't help the fact I'm the only person in Jampeetee that likes to bite, biting is what they call my “condition” Doctors said only 7 other people in the world have the biting condition. That is 1 for each country! Anyway no one really likes me, and my teacher at school is out to get me. She has done some terrible things to me, like keeping me at school all weekend to read every single shake spear play ever written!They were real hard and it almost took me 20 minutes to complete one.


 

I hate my Wednesday appointment,I slugged my way into the office, looking at THE WORLD RECORDS 3008 one of my favorite books of all time! I glanced over the page trying to avoid turning to page 10088, but I did,and there it was! The world record holder for the longest fingernails ever! 34 feet long, belonging to Chri C. Chriyes. I looked so carefully at his beautiful nails, that I never realized I was biting my own. The desk lady screamed “Dan D. Danyes! Why are you here? Thats right! So you can stop being a freak! I suggest you stop that this instant or I will turn it on high!” I flung my hands downward with a fingernail lodged between my teeth. She pressed her big button and electricity raced through my veins, bringing terrible pain. “Stoz it hleeaz” I scream, but the desk lady just keeps pushing. My mom has already turned away, so she wont see me cry.

The jocks are scary, and the look at you with their blue eyes( they all have blue eyes) and see right into your soul. And then they know, they know your a loser, and they know what they are going to do to you. Take their empty rum bottles( that they drank illegally since they are only 28) and hit them on cars, giving the bottles a sharp pointy edge. So they stab me, and if my mom is there, she will look away, so she doesn't see me cry,or bleed,or puke. She looks away so I don't see her cry. But she can't stop it, it's okay for them to do that, I'm a biter.

Once, I was tired of it, so when they came with the broken bottles, I cracked one of my own. And I screamed and came at them with it, they backed off,too scared of me too even speak. For you could see the hatred glow off me. They sat there until one of them said” You aren't the tough one Dan D. Danyes don't act like it, inside you have a shriveled soul, crushed by the world.” I'm not the tough one, and I take my beatings. And I live my life. I am Dan Dany Danyes.


 

© 2009 Reaganwriter


Author's Note

Reaganwriter
Tell me what you think=)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i thought it was good!!! a little weird, but good!!! i like the detail. it shows how dan actually feels

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 25, 2009

Author

Reaganwriter
Reaganwriter

CT



About
I have always loved writing, as long as im in to the project. I am mostly going to post thoughts, poems and storys and all that jazz, soooo its kind of like a journal i guess. What i post will have lo.. more..

Writing
Mermaid Mermaid

A Story by Reaganwriter