There's a Girl I Know

There's a Girl I Know

A Story by realAniram
"

About a girl I might know.

"
  There’s a girl I know very well.  She acts like there’s nothing she’s afraid of, because we all depend on her to be the strong one for us.  I think she’s afraid of her own feelings.  But no matter how far away her look is, she’s always ready to be there for us.
   There are actually lots of things she’s afraid of; but for us, I think she’d face all of them.  She’s very loyal, but sometimes she’s too afraid to say what she thinks, or what the people she tells will think of her.
   She won’t let us see it, but she’s actually really vulnerable.  She almost never cries, and when she does, she’s alone.  She’s afraid to show her true self to anyone, and hides behind a mask.  She’s gotten very good at hiding her true emotions.
   She falls in love easily, but only when she chooses to.  When she falls in love, she’ll do almost anything for that person.  I think she loves us.
   She doesn’t know if she’s beautiful or not, and she acts like she doesn’t care.  But deep inside, I think she does.  I think maybe she thinks about it a lot.  She thinks too much.
   Even if she’s insecure about herself, she always thinks we’re beautiful.  She can tell us if we look bad in an outfit and tell us what we should wear.  She can tell us the exact things she loves about us.
   I like being with her, because she can always make me feel good.  And she’s beautiful to me, I don’t really know if I can judge it for everybody else.  But she’s always tried to be there, and I love her for that.

© 2011 realAniram


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on October 14, 2011
Last Updated on October 14, 2011

Author

realAniram
realAniram

UT



About
Your average teenage girl, full of angst and other weird issues. I like Lay's Salt and Vinegar potato chips, salsa, orange juice, and chocolate milk. My favorites are: grey, moths, and E. Anyt.. more..

Writing
Remnants Remnants

A Story by realAniram