Man and his Anger

Man and his Anger

A Story by Panchal Ravi
"

It is a story of a Man and his anger, How his anger and Ego destroyed his entire life.

"

 

MAN AND HIS ANGER

 

This story starts with a Man named Neon, he was a bank employee. He has a two children, daughter lalitha and son rocky, his wife suma was a house wife.

Neon was a reputed person in the village but was very aggressive in nature. Everyone in the village used to respect him because he was among the top richest persons in the village. As Neon was too aggressive he used to beat his wife and children every day for some unwanted reasons. The girl Lalitha was so intelligent and very much interested in studies, she was just a 7years old girl but her thoughts were too impressive and matured. Every time her brother does the mistake she used to apologize her father for his mistakes and used to get punishment. She used to do all the household work and then leaves for school, she never demanded for anything although her father was very rich.

One day Neon got some argument with a police officer and he hit the police officer with his shoes. As he was rich and reputed there was no legal action taken by anyone but as it happened in bank  the manager of the bank asked Neon to Apologize the officer but Neon refused to Apologize and resigned the bank job. After which Neon got Notice from bank to withdraw the resignation and join the team but Neon did not join the bank and refused the proposal of bank many times. Now as Neon was a jobless person he started selling his properties for his survival. Meanwhile Neon was engaged with some bad friendship where he was cheated and lost most of his properties and was in a worst situation where was struggling to survive. One day Neon decided to leave the village and go for city where he can find some work. He sold the balance property and left to city for work. Taking his two children and wife Neon came to city where he was struggling a lot to get a job and as he gets some basic job he used to refuse it due to some ego issues as he was a bank employee.

Many days past he was not doing any job and the amount he got with him was also almost finished. Now he was helpless due to his ego and anger. His family was struggling a lot and almost children also started working for their survival leaving their education aside. Neon with his anger spoiled his and his family’s life.  As Neon became old no one was offering him a job, He realized his mistakes but it was too late as everything was out of his hands ………

Leave your Anger and Ego for getting real happiness…………

Moral: Anger and Ego are the main causes for everyone’s Miseries……………

Thank you

 

 

© 2024 Panchal Ravi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

TRUE.
Reminds me of my father but he never changed. I have learned from him.
THANKS FOR THIS VITAL REVISION.
and I promise to be never like neon and be better every day

Posted 2 Weeks Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 21, 2024
Last Updated on February 21, 2024

Author

Panchal Ravi
Panchal Ravi

Hyderabad , Hyderabad , India