Sad thoughts

Sad thoughts

A Story by Rebecca Pall

I’m so empty.  what do you do when you lose your whole entire world?  what do you do when the memories are like cement in your mind?  you can’t get rid of them.  no matter how hard you try and every memory makes you miss him more except when you had the memories before and you missed him you knew you would see him in a week so it wouldnt matter.  he was your safe haven in the world.  things may have been s****y at school or elsewhere but it used to be okay because you knew that despite all of that you would see him so you would have a place where you wouldn’t have to deal with any of the s**t in the real world.  and what was all of the s**t that was like “keeping our relationship is going to be hard for me and i have more important things to focus on?”  like i know that i have s**t to deal with and so does he but it would be good to have support.  and also does that mean that I’m not worth it?  like distance may knock us down and i know that wheels was hard but we did it and we beat the odds and apparently that doesn’t mean anything anymore.  challenges that could be overcome aren’t worth it anymore and neither am i.  thats how i feel.  like I’m not worth it anymore.  the good times don’t matter and the bad times don’t matter because it doesn’t matter that we were each others worlds-now its f*****g nothing and i dont really have any choice but to accept it.  but i f*****g can’t.  a part of my world is gone.  i am so close to the edge and i don’t want to fall off but what if i do?  my love is not a worth it thing to keep but okay.

© 2017 Rebecca Pall


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A stream of consciousness - a train of thoughts that no one would like to be faced with.
Reads like a journal entry or an experimental style of story.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Rebecca Pall

6 Years Ago

I just thought that people need to see that teenagers go through s**t too.
life is tough,and many ppl don`t think about young people,but you have many problems in life to deal with...

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 6, 2017
Last Updated on October 6, 2017

Author

Rebecca Pall
Rebecca Pall

NJ



About
I have a lot to say...this is where I share it more..

Writing
MADNESS MADNESS

A Poem by Rebecca Pall



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..