theres someone watching!

theres someone watching!

A Story by Red M.
"

well, its not the best, I'm working on the suspence, but it may not be enough. anyway, enjoy!

"

The halls are dark. No sound no movement. the wind thrashes angrily outside, having the tree limbs clash into each other, the clouds scatter over the moon, having the illuminated light flicker. the footsteps are faint. the sound of keys crashing together and the sound of heavy boots, built for mud and dirt clump on the hard tile. he doesn't need the light for the halls, he knows this school well enough, seeing as he has been a janitor for over twenty years. he heard a small splash of water, and sees he stepped in a puddle of water. he sighed and looked at it. his reflection. he hated, no loathed his reflection. what he looked like. his left eye, pure white with no pupil and a long red scar going over his eyelid and onto his forehead. his lips were pulled into a tight line. he had a bushy beard and bristled hair. he turned away and mopped it up, mumbling something about how lazy the other janitors were. then, as he stowed the mop away on his cart, he stopped to listen. he had first thought it was his imagination, but then he heard it again. footsteps. just faint ones. he pulled out his watch. eleven twenty seven. no one was aloud in the building past ten thirty. he shivered and looked down. something was leaking from a locker, it was thick, dark, nothing like water. he grasped the handle and yanked. he did not expect it to open, for that locker (2-137) never opened before. but it opened easily, and ha felt a small gust of wind come out. nothing was in there. he closed it and shivered. he heard the footsteps again, this time closer. he whirled around.

"Who's there?" he stammered.

he heard heavy breathing behind him. he turned around slowly and gasped. his face turned from a milk white to a beet purple. his eyes rolled into his sockets and he fell, into the puddle of liquid.

© 2009 Red M.


Author's Note

Red M.
its not the best i guess, but i guess its ok...........

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I liked it! I loved the describing words you used. Very descriptive!!!!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 25, 2009

Author

Red M.
Red M.

Westport, CT



Writing
Identity Identity

A Book by Red M.


poem poem

A Poem by Red M.