If I knew the first time would be the last time.

If I knew the first time would be the last time.

A Story by thunderdiamond
"

Jenna and Robbies first sexual experience together.

"

I’m 22 now.  I’m in my student halls and it’s almost the end of the year in uni.  It’s may time and the nights are long.  I’ve been drinking a lot while I’ve been here.  My room mates, Scott and Liam have been making fun of the number of bottles I seem to be producing. 

It’s been a dark year for me.  Good at the same time, but if I don’t pull myself through this haze of s**t I’ll be failing uni and this will all be for nothing. 

Jenna is coming here for the first time.  Recently she passed her driving test so she’s been driving her dads car all over the place.  I haven’t seen her much in the past year.  She was seeing someone for a small amount of time in the autumn and I’ve been seeing girls here and there, nothing has stuck yet.  I’m on off with a girl I met recently, Louise.  At the moment it’s off. 

I saw Jenna a few weeks ago.  She was out for the night in walkabout, I’ve been drinking so much I can’t remember much of it, other than she told me she was there and I went to meet her there. 

She texts me to say she thinks she’s here but has no idea how to get in.  I leave my room and make my way out of the labyrinth of the student halls to meet her outside, and I see the bright red car of her dads parked up a short way from the entrance. 

She gets out and shouts to me if she’s ok to park here.  I tell her it’s fine.  She looks pretty much the same, plus maybe a stone or so starting to show on her body and her middle.  I can tell she’s uncomfortable this size but masking it.  She wants out of here so bad.  She wants to escape.  Two years ago she fell pregnant and had a termination pretty quickly.  She doesn’t talk about it but she’s changed.  Her weight is all due to that trauma she never realised she would feel.  We don’t see each other much but we do still talk a lot over the internet and she knows a lot of my weirdness.  For some reason it’s easy to open up to her and talk to her without feeling I’m being judged or I’m a bad person but I’ve moved on from being in love with her.  She’s just my good friend these days. 

We chat as I walk her through the halls to my room.  She is telling me about getting vaccinated for her upcoming trip.  I’m jealous.  She’s going around the world with her sister and stopping in all kinds of places.  I want to so badly run away and do the same thing, but even in my haze of parties, women and drinking I know I need to complete uni.  I’m determined to be something good. 

We hang out all night in the tiny 4 x 6 room, watching goofy things on the internet.  I’m impressive, I’ve set the computer and TV up against the window. It blocks out most of the light but that doesn’t particularly bother me.  I have a decent gaming chair to sit in when I want to focus on the computer or I can control it all from the tiny bed if I want to just be lazy. 

Jenna and I are sat close together looking at the screen.  Even though I’m over her I’m a man, and I can smell her and feel her warmth from here.  We talk a lot about sex, for two people who have never had sex together.  That’s how come she knows a lot of my weird kinks.  I feel I’ve been an Observer, by-stander to her sexual education throughout the years and I still would like nothing more than to explore some of our more adventurous fantasies together.  As I’m thinking this and showing her some very dodgy porn she pulls on my hair.  It’s long, in that unkempt I’m in uni and don’t care phase and she says ‘I like it longer’. 

Before I know what’s happened, she’s straddling me on the chair, kissing me deeply.  Did I kiss her or did she kiss me? I’ve kissed her once before, but not like this.  We are both desperate, kissing long and deeply, exploring each other’s mouths with our tongues.  My arms are around her running my hands up her back and down to her well-formed backside.  She’s heavy on my knees but I find I like the weight of her on me.  I’m desperate to feel the warmth of her skin on mine and before I’ve thought about it I’ve pulled her top up and over her head.  She looks at me slightly breathless with a look in her eye she’s never given me before but I’ve seen her use on other guys.  It gives me confidence and I bite at her lip, revelling in the sound that escapes her lips, hot on my face.  I’m hard and it’s becoming a problem in my shorts. Pick her up, somewhat unsteadily and throw her down onto the bed two steps away.  I look down at her and throw my shirt over my head.  She looks up at me and I drink in the sight of her, blonde hair all over the head, mischievous and anticipation on her face.  I lay down on her, pressing my skin against hers and feast on her neck, drinking in her smell, her taste and loving that she’s wriggling beneath me.  I move my tongue down her body at the same time I pull down her silky black bra and pop her n*****s in my mouth that turn hard as I swirl my tongue around them.  She makes delicious gasping noises, arching her back and I need to taste her.  I want to take my time with her, but I don’t have the patience for that right now. 

I rip her jeans off her, revealing no underwear and a perfect tight little snatch.  I can smell how turned on she is and I force her legs open and dive right in.  It’s not elegant, it’s not sensual, it’s animal, like a starving lion feasting on the carcass of some long dead animal.  It’s rough and it’s desperate and I force my tongue between every fold of her c**t, I taste her juice hot and tangy on my tongue, that does nothing but drives my animalistic need for her even more.  She’s wetter than any other girl I’ve ever tasted and it’s driving me wild with lust.  I force my tongue between those sweet petals and find the holy grail of her tight twat with my tongue.  Her moans are becoming wilder, her breath laboured almost panting with every flick, lick and bite I administer to her.  I explore every inch of those lips, sucking and licking and I find her c**t, a perfect pearl of tension and nerves waiting for my mouth.  I pause for a second, breathing hot and fast on her and then dive again sucking hard on her c**t flicking it around in my mouth sending her into oral bliss.  I want to taste all of her, and that includes her tight little a*****e.  I throw caution to the wind, unsure what she will make of it, I tell her to get on her knees and she obliges.  I sit down next to her, she grabs my c**k now extremely hard and painful in my shorts and I lean over her backside and allow my tongue to dance over her most precious of all holes.  It’s slick with the juice from her c**t, and I feel it tighten beneath my tongue making me want to explore that dirty forbidden place even more.  She’s freed my c**k from their cage at last and is clumsily wanking me off while I put my fingers in her box and continue to lap at her arsehole. 

Neither of us are thinking anything but the need to feel each other at that moment, but I take a moment to look down into that perfect brown hole looking back at me.  I’ve never wanted to destroy something that looked so perfect in all my life.  At my pause she moves around and takes me in her mouth.  I exhale sharply at her tongue now doing its dance on my tip, and I force my c**k ever so slightly more and more down her throat.  I’m inching down and I can see it’s too much for her, she’s starting to gag on my meat and I see the glistening of a tear form in her eye, and as if in slow motion fall down her face.  I could have exploded down her throat right then and there but I manage to just hold myself, long enough to get her back on her knees face own and thrust heavily, deeply and roughly into her c**t.  It takes all my effort to pound her box with all my might and hold onto my climax as I feel her tighten around my shaft.  She’s moaning and loving this as much as I am and with a few more thrusts I explode. 

I collapse on top of her spent and when I realise that she didn’t cum. Or at least I don’t think she did.  Kissing her neck and down her back with rough, rushed kisses and bites, I find her puffy lips, thoroughly fucked now, and resume my hungry lapping of her lips, c**t and arsehole until she cums into my waiting mouth, her body shuddering with too much pleasure.  

 

I climb back over her, lay myself down next to her and kiss her, letting her taste herself from me.  She looks up at me and says ‘Well, that was new for us.’ 

© 2016 thunderdiamond


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I'm shuddering too! I'm speechless.

Posted 6 Years Ago


thunderdiamond

6 Years Ago

I am a woman writing from a mans perspective yes. I wouldn't call it 'acting' though. but you are .. read more
Franky

6 Years Ago

Good point. That would take a lot of effort. You did well though. At times I wasn't sure if y.. read more
thunderdiamond

6 Years Ago

Hahaha, yes that makes sense. That is how I intended it to read that way. Not as if a women wrote .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

215 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 22, 2016
Last Updated on October 13, 2016
Tags: sex, ass, licking, fucking, cunt, cock, university, robbie, jenna, man, woman, romance

Author

thunderdiamond
thunderdiamond

liverpool, United Kingdom



About
28 year old female from Liverpool UK more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by thunderdiamond


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by thunderdiamond