Glass box

Glass box

A Story by reginaxoxo
"

i dont know if this is a story or a poem or one of the other options, i just know its my feelings

"
 is not it weird how love works how no matter how much love and affection you show someone sometimes it is not enough for them. or they just will never grasp on to the idea that they are what brings you happiness and never learn to except it. Love sometime, mostly all the times i fall into it makes it feel like i'm in a glass box and im see the person i want yet i cant have them. its like it loves to tease me, give me a taste of what i could have but never will have. Or sometimes i do this funny thing where i think i really like me back and they are actually able to have them and i have them for a month and realize that id rather be back in my glass box rather then with them. My love right now causes me so much sadness but happiness at the same time. when i see him or even think about it i cant help but smile are the way his smile forms on his face or the way his curls form looking almost like waves in the ocean, or when i look at him and he looks at me and his eyes just give me this warmth and i know that there is no place id rather be but with him. but unfortunately like i mentioned, i'm in a glass box, i cant go to him and hes in no rush to brake me free of it. 

© 2017 reginaxoxo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
Added on June 27, 2017
Last Updated on June 27, 2017
Tags: love, pain, help

Author