escape girl

escape girl

A Story by GA
"

escape girl

"
Once there was a girl who lived in a village .Her marriage had been done without her permission .She did not like her husband .They had been being quarrel. One day there was a marriage in their village .She got a chance to escape and she get off.Her Family was understanding that she must have in the marriage .When the night was passing and all guest gone to their home then her family upset and they had starting to search.Now everyone knew that she escaped.It was shameful news for her family.They investigation began from everybody.One of them tolled that i saw that girl who was going into a van .Then they had met that driver .He tolled them i have got off that girl near by city.At once they get off with that driver .As soon as they saw that place they knew that is a porn house.When asked from those people ,they tolled them all girls sold another city .She was also.Then they went that city .As soon as they saw to the girl they attacked the girl .That time came the police.And arrested to all.They tolled about the girl and their rule to the police .Its our rule that we kill such girl.The girl was arrested by the local area police .The police gave that girl to her relatives with some promises that whenever happened something with her you will be respond of it in 10 years.Her husband refused to take that girl.Then her parents take her back to home.When spent 10 years her parents killed by electric short .Now their respect comeback. 

© 2014 GA


Author's Note

GA
it may be grammar problems

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

132 Views
Added on August 22, 2014
Last Updated on August 22, 2014
Tags: woman

Author

GA
GA

Qatar



About
I want write stories more..

Writing
Careless Careless

A Story by GA


Begger Begger

A Story by GA


ugly ugly

A Story by GA