Intoxicated

Intoxicated

A Story by Nina
"

Description of one beautiful, possibly sad moment.

"
His green eyes looked deep into mine. I could feel the heat from his body. Though my hands sat still on his back, I could still feel the tension in it. I could still feel the ghost feeling of his lips on mine, the taste of his mouth. He was close enough that I could smell the subtle hint of soap. His hands still held me, one on my cheek, the other on my waist. I didn't know what I should feel. I didn't know what came next. Would he kiss me again? Leave? Hug me? What came next? I wanted him to stay. I would have relished in staying in that position forever. 
A breath was shared between us, a moment of silence. I could feel his chest move as he breathed. Then he looked away. He pulled away from me and was gone. No more of the intoxicating eyes we had joked about so many times. Those eyes were truly intoxicating, beautiful, encapturing of every second of every day. They always had been. They always will be.

--

It started one night when I was unsure of our relationship. We had watched a movie, eaten chocolate, and cuddled. He kissed my forehead, so I kissed him. His lips fit mine with such a breathtaking feeling. It was a moment of weakness and vulnerability. I wanted to stay there forever. I still wish I could be there. I still wish I could fall in love with him. I wanted too. I know he isn't ready, and that I should let God show me who I am, what my purpose is, and why I should be alone, but... 

I want to be intoxicated by him. I wanted to let him trust me, I wanted to learn to trust him, I wanted... everything. 

© 2018 Nina


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

55 Views
Added on May 8, 2018
Last Updated on May 8, 2018
Tags: love, loss, a moment

Author

Nina
Nina

Georgetown, TX



About
English Major Music Lover more..