A Simple Guide To Making Your Kitchen Cleaner

A Simple Guide To Making Your Kitchen Cleaner

A Story by rejuvenateproducts
"

This guide to making your kitchen cleaner came from my own realization of how important the kitchen is to everyday life.

"

Growing up, I never realized how central a kitchen can be to one’s home. To me, it was just a place where we cooked, ate, and raided the fridge late at night. Now that I’m older, entertaining guests and constantly working to keep my life in order, I can appreciate a good kitchen cleaner that can make this significant space more welcoming. I’ve found that keeping certain areas of the kitchen spotless and fresh can make a huge difference in the way my kitchen presents itself and I wanted to share these tips with you in the hopes of helping someone else understand the importance of good kitchen cleaning products.



Invest In A Good Kitchen Floor Cleaner

It’s not enough to have a kitchen floor cleaner. If you want professional results, you need to invest in the best. I used to mop my floors with either bleach or a generic cleaning solution, but after a while, I realized that using a mop wasn’t really doing much aside from pushing dirty water around. I also didn’t want to keep using bleach because I knew there were companies out there that were using “green” ingredients in their formula.


After going back and forth between several products, I was able to find one that I can stick with. To my surprise, the ingredients are environmentally-friendly and the product continues to be extremely effective. With a better product in hand, and a microfiber bonnet, I’m able to clean my kitchen floors in less time and leave a shine that lasts longer than when I used a mop and bucket.

Things to consider when buying a kitchen floor cleaner

  • Find a product with safe ingredients. It’s possible to get the results you want without using harmful chemicals.

  • It’s not only about the floor cleaner, it’s also the cleaning equipment you use that can make a difference.

  • Notice if the floor cleaner you choose can be used on multiple surfaces. That way, you’re not buying different products for different floor types that may be in your home.

Don’t Forget A Garbage Disposal Cleaner

A garbage disposal cleaner makes sense to many of us, but escapes us when it’s time to actually clean. Maybe it’s because we don’t really see the garbage disposal; therefore, we end up waiting until we can smell it to give it any attention. Instead of waiting for the embarrassing and foul odor to reach your nose, make it part of your regular cleaning routine to check up on your garbage disposal. If you tend to use it often, then you will benefit the most from doing this. Luckily, there are plenty of convenient ways to clean and refresh your garbage disposal.

Helpful tips for your garbage disposals

  • Use very hot water to wash away any waste. The hot water can help break up any grease that may have built up and wash it away easier.

  • Keep your food scraps as small as possible to ensure that they can be grounded properly.

  • Compost whenever possible. Items like eggshells and coffee grounds are best used as compost since they can cause blockage in your plumbing.

  • Avoid any garbage disposal cleaner with harsh chemicals, since they can still create fumes you do not want to breathe.

Tips To Keep Your Drain Pipe Cleaner

You may not have a garbage disposal, but you still need to maintain your drain pipes. One of the most popular ways I’ve seen people maintain their drain pipes is with vinegar and lemon mixtures, but I find that they sometimes only mask the smell and don’t leave drains as clean as they can be. I’m all for these at-home solutions, but if you’re like me and prefer something made by the professionals, you can find a great drain pipe cleaner that works quickly and eliminates odors without spending a whole lot. Usually, you can find scented packets that double as a drain pipe cleaner and a garbage disposal cleaner. These cleaners help break up grease and other trapped foods as part of the cleaning process.

Learn Which Kitchen Cleaning Products Work For You

If you don’t have an issue with these two areas mentioned above, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t consider kitchen cleaning products for other areas. Kitchen cabinets are like target practice for splatter and grease. If you’re not regularly wiping them down then you’re allowing build up and preventing your cabinets from shining like new. Stainless steel appliances are extremely popular but can affect the look of your kitchen if they’re scratched up and scuffed. Take a look around your kitchen and consider the changes you can make to your cleaning products and equipment to set yourself up for a cleaner kitchen all day, every day.

© 2018 rejuvenateproducts


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
The Shadow On My Shoulder
There is an angel who sits upon my shoulder who goes by the name of Death...


Author

rejuvenateproducts
rejuvenateproducts

Miramar, FL



About
Rejuvenate Floor Restorer has consistently outperformed the competition and established itself as a leader in the floor care and restoration area. Available nation-wide and in Canada, at major retail .. more..

Writing