A Stainless Steel Cleaner Isn’t The Only Product You Need In Your Kitchen

A Stainless Steel Cleaner Isn’t The Only Product You Need In Your Kitchen

A Story by rejuvenateproducts
"

A good stainless steel cleaner is a great product to have on hand but it’s not the only essential for your kitchen. Even if you don’t have stainless steel appliances, you may have a garbage disposal a

"

In order to have a spotless kitchen, you need certain cleaning products in your arsenal. One of them should be a stainless steel cleaner. If you own stainless steel appliances, you know that it can be difficult to get a nice sheen on them. Smudges are noticeable and scratches tend to stand out much more on these surfaces. A good stainless steel cleaner is a great product to have on hand but it’s not the only essential for your kitchen. Even if you don’t have stainless steel appliances, you may have a garbage disposal and should use a garbage disposal cleaner or some sort of drain pipe cleaner that will keep your kitchen smelling fresh. There’s nothing worse than having a beautiful, clean kitchen ruined by that foul drain smell.



You might be thinking to yourself that you don’t need a stainless steel cleaner for your appliances because water and soap have been working just fine. Even those who use miscellaneous cleaning products in lieu of a stainless steel cleaner might think that they don’t need to make a change. What they might not realise is that some cleaning products contain ingredients that tend to leave residue on surfaces. Using anything other than a stainless steel cleaner can result in undesirable streaks and will only hide or smear existing smudges and create more work. Stop doing double the work and start making your stainless steel surfaces really shine with a dedicated stainless steel cleaner. When your appliances shine, it gives your kitchen a vibrant, like-new feeling.

If you’re still unsure about the basics of cleaning stainless steel, here are a few tips.

  • If you’re worried about water spots, wipe your surface dry with a clean wipe. Leaving the surface wet will leave those annoying spots and won’t give you the sleek finish we all desire.

  • Never use bleach! The hydrochloric acid can stain and damage your surfaces. Other aggressive chemicals like chlorine should also be avoided. Once the damage is done, it might be impossible to reverse it.

  • Choose non-abrasive cleaners for your stainless steel surfaces whenever possible to keep them in the best condition for a longer period of time.

  • Always use a sponge, chamois, or microfiber cloth to apply the cleaner to these surfaces; and always be sure to follow the grain finish as you buff.

Make Sure You Have A Good Stainless Steel Polish

Aside from having a stainless steel cleaner, it’s worth having a good stainless steel polish kit. There’s really nothing to it, all you need is that same stainless steel cleaner and use a microfiber cloth to buff away any dirt, smudges, or stains. You can also find a stainless steel polishing product if you don’t want to use your cleaner. Scratches can really set you back and keep your stainless steel from looking brand new, so you want to be very selective about the products you buy. There are scratch eraser kits made just for these delicate surfaces to help you buff away scratches easily and reveal a smoother finish. Include these products in your regular routine along with the stainless steel polish and you’ll have beautiful stainless steel at all times.

Keep A Garbage Disposal Cleaner Handy

With your stainless steel appliances looking sharp, you can turn your attention to a garbage disposal cleaner. The garbage disposal isn’t something people generally notice until it’s broken or needs to be cleaned. And when it needs to be cleaned, you bet your nose you’ll notice! Luckily, there are great garbage disposal cleaner products on the market.

Here are some tips to get your garbage disposal cleaner and keep it working properly.

  • Know what you can drop into your garbage disposal. Larger food items and waste will likely cause complications and disruptions. Get a stopper for your sink to keep the bigger items out.

  • Run your disposal along with running water. Do this even after shutting off the disposal. This makes sure you’re washing away any debris.

  • Make your life easier with a garbage disposal cleaner that comes in small liquid packets. Instead of having to mix vinegar, lemon, and other ingredients yourself to freshen up your garbage disposal, find a product that combines the cleaning and deodorizing effects you’re looking for.

A Drain Pipe Cleaner Is Necessary

Dirty drain pipes can creep up on you. You may have noticed a funky smell coming from your sink, either in the kitchen or your bathroom. If that’s the case, it’s time to reach for your drain pipe cleaner. Usually, you can use the same garbage disposal cleaner as a drain pipe cleaner and be on your way. If you’re adamant about getting a drain pipe cleaner separate from the disposal cleaner, it might surprise you to know that there are non-toxic, earth-friendly options for you. Keep your drains clear and smelling fresh so you can enjoy your home without any funky surprises.

© 2018 rejuvenateproducts


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

45 Views
Added on March 14, 2018
Last Updated on March 14, 2018
Tags: stainless steel cleaner, best stainless steel cleaner, stainless steel polish, garbage disposal cleaner, drain pipe cleaner

Author

rejuvenateproducts
rejuvenateproducts

Miramar, FL



About
Rejuvenate Floor Restorer has consistently outperformed the competition and established itself as a leader in the floor care and restoration area. Available nation-wide and in Canada, at major retail .. more..

Writing