How To Clean Floors No Matter The Type of Flooring

How To Clean Floors No Matter The Type of Flooring

A Story by rejuvenateproducts
"

Cleaning your home’s floors can be a tiresome chore, especially since each surface needs its own floor cleaner and technique to looks its best, so here are some helpful tips on how to properly clean a

"

Chances are, your home has a variety of floor surfaces. You might have hardwood floors downstairs, carpets in the rooms and vinyl or laminate in the bathrooms. Because your home features a several types of floor surfaces, you need to know the different ways to clean them for the best results! Each floor surface has its own cleaning recommendations that will not only clean the surface, but keep it looking like new.


Floor cleaners that work on vinyl and laminate might not be suitable for hardwood floors and vice versa, which is why you should read on for a few recommendations to help clean your flooring surfaces.


Cleaning your home’s floors can be a tiresome chore, especially since each surface needs its own floor cleaner and technique to looks its best, so here are some helpful tips on how to properly clean all of your home’s floors for optimal results!

Finding The Right Floor Cleaners

The key to clean floors in your home is finding the right floor cleaners for each surface. This will help you get the floors cleaner faster and protect them from damage. Make sure that you read the labels and instructions of the floor cleaners you’re considering to make sure they are safe and easy to use. You don’t want to buy something that will require you to get on your hands and knees to scrub because let's’ be honest, no one has time for that these days!


Sometimes you can find floor cleaners that do double duty and can be used on all your home’s surfaces, saving you money and time when it comes to cleaning your home’s floors! These types of floor cleaners offer formulas that won’t ruin your home’s flooring surfaces, while still being powerful enough to get them sparkling clean. Always look for floor cleaners that can be used on multiple floor types, which will make this chore easier and faster to do.

Laminate Floor Cleaners

Many newer homes feature laminate flooring that either looks like hardwood, marble or nature-stone tile, but it’s anything but. Even though it looks like different flooring surfaces it’s still laminate, and you need to care for it as laminate. But the good news is that laminate floors are pretty easy to care for and clean! There isn’t much that will ruin your laminate flooring since the planks are made in light-and sun-resistant layers in order to keeps a like-new look for years to come. But, you still need to make sure that you don’t get water under the planks, which is why you should mop or vacuum your laminate flooring with it in tile mode so that its beater bar is raised higher. It’s best to spot-clean laminate floors with a barely damp mop using a special laminate floor cleaner when things get really dirty.

Vinyl Floor Cleaners

Vinyl floors and Luxury Vinyl Tile floors also known as LVT are also common in many homes, especially bathrooms since water won’t damage the surface. You’re most likely cleaning your bathrooms once a week and this includes its vinyl floors or LVT, so finding the right vinyl floor or LVT cleaner is important to keeping it clean. You’ll need one that’s gentle, yet powerful, providing you with a special formula that will clean older and more modern luxury vinyl surfaces. Look for a solution that will easily remove dirt and grime, along with other chemical residues that other cleaners tend to leave behind. A water-based formula will also work best and won’t leave any streaks or dulling residue on your vinyl floor surfaces.

Wood Floor Shines For Hardwood Floors

If you have restored your hardwood floors, you need to keep them shiny! The right wood floor solution will clean, UV protect and help preserve your wooden floor’s showroom shine. You’ll see a deep lustrous shine while eliminating the smudges and footprints that are often seen on hardwood floors.

Wood Floor Restoration Tips

Your home’s wooden floors are beautiful additions that give any room a classic looks. But after years of foot traffic, hardwood floors can become scuffed and dull, with scratches everywhere. Too get your hardwood floors looking like new again a wood floor restoration product with either a stain finish or high gloss finish will do the job! Wood floor restoration projects aren’t hard or need to be professionally done when you have the right products.


Making your home’s floors looking spotless and new isn’t a hard chore when you have the right floor cleaning products on hand!

© 2018 rejuvenateproducts


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on April 30, 2018
Last Updated on April 30, 2018
Tags: floor cleaner, laminate floor cleaner, wood floor restoration, wood floor polish

Author

rejuvenateproducts
rejuvenateproducts

Miramar, FL



About
Rejuvenate Floor Restorer has consistently outperformed the competition and established itself as a leader in the floor care and restoration area. Available nation-wide and in Canada, at major retail .. more..

Writing