Dust Mops Make Cleaning Easier

Dust Mops Make Cleaning Easier

A Story by rejuvenateproducts
"

A dust mop is a spray mop in one convenient package. You can do both jobs without having to switch out tools, which makes cleaning your home’s floors much easier and more efficient.

"

Your  floors see a lot of traction. This is especially true in high traffic areas like your kitchen, entryways, dining rooms and family rooms. If you have sealed floor surfaces, you’re most likely tired of having to use multiple tools to get them cleaned. Using both a mop and a broom can make the chore tedious and long, taking away from other things you could be doing. Instead of spending time with your family or doing something you love, you’re stuck cleaning your floors.


What if you could easily retire your broom and mop and use one simple tool? You totally can thanks to dust mops! A dust mop is a spray mop in one convenient package. You can do both jobs without having to switch out tools, which makes cleaning your home’s floors much easier and more efficient.


Plus, dust mops do a better job than using a mop or broom alone. Although mops can scrub away stains and brooms sweep up large debris, you’ll still need to find something to get all the dirt those other two tools didn’t get. This is why you’ll want to ditch both and simply get a dust mop for your floor cleaning routine.

How To Choose The Best Cleaning Mop

A Dust mop is often referred to as a cleaning mop since it thoroughly cleans your floors. In order to choose the best cleaning mop, you’ll need to take a few things into consideration. This will help you get the most from your money and the best cleaning mop for your needs.


You’ll first want to buy a cleaning mop that has a reusable microfiber applicator. Microfiber is very effective at picking up debris and dust. There are different kinds of microfiber applicators: cut ends, looped ends and chenille. Cut ends can often fray and don’t hold very much dust.


Looped ends are better at holding dust, but chenille is way better for ultimate dust holding power. Since they are reusable, you’ll be able to place it in the washer after each use so they’ll come out like new. This saves you money since you won’t have to buy any additional cleaning inserts as you would for other cleaning mops that don’t use microfiber applicators.


Another factor in choosing the best cleaning mop is the size of surface you’re cleaning. If it’s just going to be used for your kitchen floors, a standard sized applicator head will work. But if you’re going to use it all around the house, you’ll need a cleaning mop with an extra wide head for a more efficient cleaning.


The last factor you need to consider for a cleaning mop is how easy it moves. You’ll want one that gets into hard-to-reach places. It needs to be able to clean corners and go under furniture. You might also want to find one that has a sturdy handle, as well as a flexible swivel head for added convenience.

An Effective Spray Mop Is All You Need

An all-in-one spray mop and dust mop is a great solution if you want to clean quickly and effectively. A spray mop doesn't require much effort and can make your home clean in minutes. It’s much more convenient and economical than a standard mop and bucket.


Since a spray mop doesn’t need a bucket to wet down the mop over and over again, you’ll clean your floors in no time! Hauling a bucket around your entire home can be tiresome. Not to mention, you’re cleaning your floors with dirty water! A spray mop uses its own tank that you fill with a cleaning solution of your choice. All you do is press the spray button to release the product and then wipe down using the attached microfiber applicator. You continuously spray and then wipe down until you’ve done the entire space. A spray mop is a timesaving cleaning essential every home can benefit from!

The Best Spray Mop Works On Multiple Surfaces

Your home most likely features a variety of floor surfaces, which each have their specific cleaning dos and don’ts. The best spray mop will work on all of them! From tile floors to hardwood, laminate and vinyl surfaces, the best spray mop will be able to clean them all with ease. You’ll just need to find a floor cleaner solution that works on all of them. The best spray mop is also one that is part of a large collection of other floor cleaning products.

© 2018 rejuvenateproducts


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on September 3, 2018
Last Updated on September 3, 2018
Tags: dust mop, cleaning mop, spray mop, best spray mop

Author

rejuvenateproducts
rejuvenateproducts

Miramar, FL



About
Rejuvenate Floor Restorer has consistently outperformed the competition and established itself as a leader in the floor care and restoration area. Available nation-wide and in Canada, at major retail .. more..

Writing