How To Use A Garbage Disposal Cleaner

How To Use A Garbage Disposal Cleaner

A Story by rejuvenateproducts
"

You’ll absolutely love the clean, fresh scent! Doing this in addition to using a garbage disposal cleaner will make your disposal so much fresher and cleaner!

"

Your garbage disposal might be a handy kitchen necessity, but it’s also one of the dirtiest places in your kitchen. You probably use your garbage disposal a lot. But chances are, you’re not cleaning it as often or much as you should. This can cause a number of problems. A smelly kitchen because of a dirty garbage disposal means you have traces of food still left inside. Second is a clogged sink if not all the food waste was successfully cleared inside.


Cleaning a garbage disposal is no fun and can be quite gross. After all, you’re touching food buildup and other gross things! Although some might say you can clean your garbage disposal at least once every two weeks, if you use it a lot, you’ll want to do it more frequently. Cleaning your garbage disposal should be done once a week for optimum smell and function!


While you’d essentially want to buy the best garbage disposal cleaner you can find to do the dirty work, you can also use some things you have around the house. Citrus is very effective at cleaning garbage disposals, which is a huge reason why many garbage disposal cleaners feature it as an ingredient. A very easy way to remove food buildup and those nasty smells is to use frozen lemon and orange peels. The disposal will grind them up and the oil from the peels will remove the buildup. You’ll absolutely love the clean, fresh scent! Doing this in addition to using a garbage disposal cleaner will make your disposal so much fresher and cleaner!


But before you use a garbage disposal cleaner, you need to remove any lodged objects in the disposal. To do this, you’ll have to manually put your hand in there to remove the objects. Turn off the fuse that supplies power to the unit to make sure it doesn’t get turned on while cleaning. Or simply unplug it under the sink! Be as careful as you can be so not to nick yourself on the blades.


Then flush out the disposal with hot water to remove any loose grime or dirt. Now you’ll be able to use your preferred garbage disposal cleaner! Many these days come in small balls or packet form so all you have to do is toss it in and then turn the disposal on! The garbage disposal cleaner will effectively clean the entire unit, while leaving a fresh scent you’ll love!

After A Good Cleaning Use A Stainless Steel Sink Cleaner

Since you’re already cleaning your sink’s garbage disposal, you might as well also use a stainless steel sink cleaner at the same time! Make your stink look as fresh and new as your disposal with an effective stainless steel cleaner. Scratches, smudges and food buildup can have your sink looking old and worn down.


An effective stainless steel cleaner won’t leave any greasy residue and will get your sink spotless in one application. It should also be easy to use and require no scrubbing whatsoever. The best stainless steel sink cleaner will wipe-on and wipe-off for easy use. You will also want to find a stainless steel sink cleaner that will also leave a protective barrier to repel dirt, making future cleanings so much easier.

Look For A Disposal Cleaner That Also Cleans Pipes

Don’t just settle for a disposal cleaner that cleans the unit, but also the pipes! If you’ve cleaned your disposal and still have a nasty smell coming from the unit, it may be due to dirty pipes. A disposal cleaner like this will freshen up your drain pipes, tackling food, grease and build up.


The powerful formula of the disposal cleaner should naturally break down decaying food and build up so that everything is left smelling fresh and clean. That foul smell from your kitchen sink will be gone and your pipes will be practically new again! A disposal cleaner that freshens pipes will also clean septic tanks. So instead of calling a plumber to check your pipes for foul odors, you might just need a better disposal cleaner on hand!

A Stainless Steel Appliance Cleaner That Really Works

When on the hunt for a stainless steel sink cleaner, make sure that it can also be used on your kitchen’s appliances. You’ll want your fridge, stove, dishwasher and other stainless steel appliances to look as good as your sink! A stainless steel appliance cleaner that really works is one that is easy to use and removes dirt, residue, water spots, fingerprints and more!

© 2018 rejuvenateproducts


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on September 5, 2018
Last Updated on September 5, 2018
Tags: garbage disposal cleaner, stainless steel sink cleaner, disposal cleaner, stainless steel appliance cleane, drain pipe cleaner

Author

rejuvenateproducts
rejuvenateproducts

Miramar, FL



About
Rejuvenate Floor Restorer has consistently outperformed the competition and established itself as a leader in the floor care and restoration area. Available nation-wide and in Canada, at major retail .. more..

Writing