Best Regards

Best Regards

A Story by reluctantcargo
"

My first writing, short i know but I'm personally satisfied with it.

"
"Daddy do we have to leave?" "We cant stay at the ball game forever." "Why not?" Asked the innocent child "The game dosent go on forever thats why." "Now come on." Said the father. It was October of 2012 the son and father on there way home from fenway park. The father droped his son off at his ex wives house with a kiss and an I love you. He got back in his 2008 pontiac g6 and headed to his dull apartment. The boy went to his room and went on with his nightly routine make dinner, go to his room, watch cartoons, and go to bed. After dealing with the 45 to 1 hour drive he didn't even know he would always get lost into some political discussion he couldn't care less about. He got home and all he could think about was his son untill he fell asleep in his recliner that he recently bought from the salvation army. The next day the father had to take his son to school for the 2nd time this week 3rd? He didint even care he was late for work and he skiped breakfast. His son would normally look out the window until he arrived instead this time he was waiting on the beaten curb he was shaking in the freezing winds with a runny nose as if he had been out there for much longer than he needed to be. The father was not aware of this as he was tending to the spilled coffee on his jeans he ran over his son killing him instantly and painlessly luckily. Its 2013 in the same 2008 pontiac g6 outside fenway park and the father is dead. Who knows if he's with his son right now. I certainly don't I have buissness to attend to.

© 2015 reluctantcargo


Author's Note

reluctantcargo
Please be brutally honest.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
Added on November 5, 2015
Last Updated on November 5, 2015
Tags: Sad, Intresting

Author

reluctantcargo
reluctantcargo

Altoona, IA



About
14 years trying out writing more..