Before all the mistakes

Before all the mistakes

A Story by renegade girl
"

this will pretty much start out a long series of stories about my life the good,the bad, the lies and mainly the truth. it pains me so much to remember but I have to do it or ill never move on

"

I used to be just any other normal kid you would pass on the street, I probably still am. Back in middle school I had to deal with normal stuff like homework and if my crush found out I liked him. At least that's what I like to think sometime between the summer of my 6th grade and my first year of middle school I suddenly started to change. I never really wanted to be a fake person I despised people like that, but I became what I hated most. Since I was overweight as a child I was made fun of and didn't have many real friends so I decided to try hiding my actual size by (I don't know of a better term for this) sucking in my stomach. The first time I had done it people talked to me more, they acknowledged my existence I didn't feel like a loser for once. This feeling didn't last very long, after all kids are the most hurtful people you will ever encounter. My ''best friend'' left me in a matter of hours when the self proclaimed popular girls decided they wanted her as a friend. It hurt, I never thought that after all I had gone through before then that one person would have made such a big difference in my life. After she stopped speaking to me and I was all alone again, just going to the library to read and act as if I wasn't truly lonely was as good as it got. My parents were never happy with what grades I got so I always tried to read and get smarter but I just never absorbed it all as much as I wanted, I felt stupid. I started to write journals when I was in every class drowning out the thoughts of how my parents would react when they saw my report card,writing down every thing that had gone on made me feel like I had a life. Only 4 months had passed,I felt comfortable with just the one friend I had and doing what I liked, going to each class, never skipping and trying hard to be good at something then getting pulled down when I failed. One day after I ate my lunch and went to the library as usual something was different, a girl stared strait at me as I read my book and wrote my journal. A few minutes had passed and I started to feel very uncomfortable so I stood up to get another book. When I came back and sat down she smiled and asked If I had an eraser I told her no and suddenly she spoke a little louder and with a faster speed. I recognized her from elementary school but didn't know her name and I honestly just didn't want to get involved with her. She dragged me into conversation either way asking normal things like my favorite color or my interests. Time went on and she seemed like a good enough person to talk to again but before I got her name the bell rang and with a wave she left to her next class. I saw her every other day and she would talk to me, read my journals, and write her name on it when she liked it. Her name was meme and the days I didn't see her she said she went to hang out with her other friends in a classroom when the teacher was there for lunch. I never really wanted to go beyond just a acquaintance but she told me to meet her at that class room so I wouldn't be alone. It was there where my world suddenly changed and started to shape me into the cruel person I am trying to no longer be. My new ''friends'' stared at me as I walked in like I was unwelcome but meme reassured me when she sat beside me and we all exchanged our stories of how school was and what our lives where like outside of the prison like building. Days passed and I ended up getting myself into situations I had no business being in. The group I friends I was suddenly pulled into was that group that every school has, the trouble makers, the loud -good for nothing kids. We were the kids that no one wanted so we decided to be unwanted together instead.

 

--End--

 

I hope you enjoyed my first story, I will be writing more about my life and the dumb stuff I do later I just wanted to give u a small inside to it. So if you can please read my next one (^-^)/ and don't worry besides making these faces im quite  serious about my writing

© 2013 renegade girl


Author's Note

renegade girl
sorry that this is so short I only have time to write short parts so I will be making more of these short bios soon. I hope u enjoy these and please ignore any bad grammar its been a long time since I last wrote

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on December 27, 2013
Last Updated on December 27, 2013
Tags: innocent, bullied, original, copy, truth, life story, hurt

Author

renegade girl
renegade girl

nowhere special , CA



About
there's nothing to special about me I guess im actually like a lot of other people ive been teased before ive wanted revenge ive done something bad I wanted to end it all I have my ups and downs.I gue.. more..

Writing
music music

A Story by renegade girl