held in

held in

A Story by Resha Deleon
"

about a girl that has a secret feelings for a guy and keeps it in.

"
If only you could hear how my eyes said more than my mouth. I've been staring at you like there was nothing else surrounding us to even look at. With you here, everything just disappears. I'm just forgetting the fact that we're not the only beings here. I listen to your voice that's telling me a story about your life and I'm blown in it. It's nice to catch your laughter once again. And if only I could tell if you noticed all of it at all...

cause there is "I Miss You" being held just at the tip of my tongue. There are these hands that wanted to hug you yet being invisibly cuffed. The way your lips are moving I wish I could lock with mine.

everything is bearable for now but I'm never quite sure for how long this will remain.

© 2014 Resha Deleon


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
Added on December 16, 2014
Last Updated on December 16, 2014
Tags: broken heart, love

Author

Resha Deleon
Resha Deleon

Tangerang, Indonesia



About
Hello there, you can call me Resha. I'm 20 yr old female from Indonesia. Just like you all, of course I love writing. I've began to write since I was in junior high school. I've been writing fiction a.. more..

Writing