Falling from the Top to the ground

Falling from the Top to the ground

A Poem by rgupta

Falling From The Top to The Ground


You're always by my side but when you leave I can’t cope without you. Cos when you were gone I fall from the top to the ground. My face hits the floor first. And I need you.  I fall apart when you gone.


And I need you to help me up but you’ve disappeared into thin air. I can’t take a minute without you in my life. Cos when you were gone I fall from the top to the ground. My face hits the floor first. And I need you.  I fall apart when you gone.


My life is like a nightmare and I’m living in it. I can’t control life without you.Cuz when you gone I fall from the top to the ground. My face hits the floor first. And I need you.  I fall apart when you gone.


When I’m alone I can’t think it’s like I need you but you don’t need me. It’s like your both of us and I don’t need to be here and it's just because when I fall from the top to the ground. My face hits the floor first. And I need you.  I fall apart when you gone.


I need you but everywhere I look you are nowhere to be found.  Cos when you were gone I fall from the top to the ground. My face hits the floor first. And I need you.  I fall apart when you gone.



© 2018 rgupta


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I struggle with Anxiety and depression. It sucks sometimes but the cure that I've found is to write! It's the most joyful thing that I do. I know what your going through because I too, have been in the same spot. I just wanted to let you know that whatever you go through... whenever it just feels like it's too much for you... write! It will take away those pains and hardships. I would also like to say that you have real potential in your writing and I am Genuinely surprised how amazing your writing style is! It was fantastic and I just wanted to let you know that you could even one day be a published author/writer if you wanted to! Keep smiling, keep writing, and most importantly. be you! You have a talent and this is a talent that all people should see and read!
I have a story here about my best friend, you don't have to read it if you don't want to, but I felt like I should share it with you. :)

Your friend,

C. Lee Battaglia

http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/chasebattaglia/1445363/

Posted 6 Years Ago


This comment has been deleted by the poster.
rgupta

6 Years Ago

Thank you so much and I will give your story a read
C. Lee Battaglia

6 Years Ago

Thank you! I really appreciate it!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 26, 2018
Last Updated on March 26, 2018
Tags: Alone, Lost